• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Social Share your game videos

and 3 others

Feb 27, 2020
I searched but came up empty. I wanna see other peoples accomplishments, or funny vids, or compilations of games they're playing or played. I'll start off by sharing a Battlefield 5 video. At the time of posting I was reading every Battlefield forum thread, and watching a ton of BF videos on YT, and I believe I was the first to get a V-1 Rocket Headshot. Note, I don't have monetization on my channel and give no shits about views or likes.

Last edited:

and 3 others

Feb 27, 2020
Simple compilatio video I made of the original Destiny beta, shortly after ShareFactory go released:

Also, trailer of a project in Dreams where I'm Lead Animator:
Was the voice lines already in the game? I guess I'm not that familiar with Dreams...

SleepDoctor

Nov 11, 2019
used streamable

Beat Halo 5 first try on legendary with that stupid glitch and felt like i robbed myself of the experience lol

and

No hits

Really need to finish sekiro but the long time away really screwed me up. Its like I have to relearn the timing for counters and etc.

Psykodad

Apr 9, 2018
Wait, you can add voice lines to Dreams? I've just kinda ignored it, and thought it was a prettier LBP.
Yeah man, you can do whatever you want, basically.
For voice lines, or any kind of audio, all you have to do is plug in a mic into your controller
Our Audio Lead manages to get audio recorded straight into Dreams, but I'm not sure how he does it.

KeldBjones also got us a female voice actress for our gameplay demo.
Pretty cool.

• Fire
Reactions: and 3 others

and 3 others

Feb 27, 2020
I'm a chump who always plays on the easiest possible setting if I have the option to, so this is nothing special, even if I am sharing it:
To be fair, I just rolled my face across the buttons at him and he killed me the first time, so....

• LOL
Reactions: Kos Mos

carlosrox

May 19, 2020
One of the greatest games of all time.

I can't believe this video was 8 years ago.

Why's this game gotta be so awesome?

Good ol COD:BO 2. I got a little campy in these but I really didn't wanna ruin my streak!

carlosrox

May 19, 2020
GAWDAM!!

Max Payne 3 is one of my favorite games of all time. Played it sooooo many times already and it never gets old.

Definitely an all-time fave of mine as well. Dat headshot.

I fucking love this game and I'll never understand the hate.

Easily one of my favorite games of all time. Probably in my top 5. Dead Space 1 is perfection. Top tier sound design.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
That Sekiro clip is impressive.

Thanks man. I did a playthrough where i beat all lf the bosses without taking a hit. Imm need to pull the vids and post them somewhere.

I'd argue once you rly learn it....Sekiro is one of, if not the best combat system ever in an action game.

Its the most fun/rewarding system man

Psykodad

Apr 9, 2018
Dreams: Brothers in Exile (Community Jam entry/announcement):

And a quick montage of Firewall: Zero Hour.
By far the best and most immersive VR game on PS4.
Just wish matches lasted longer.

Makariel

Jan 14, 2018
I tried uploading Overwatch highlights for about a year. Never got more than 100 views and deleted all of them. I am gonna see if I can find any old ones stashed on my backup HD somewhere
I never got 100 views on any gaming related video, the closest one is this one with 98 views:

I do have one video on my channel with a bunch of views though, 22k on a Cheetah sprinting:

So if you want views and clicks, make some videos with animals. Or about reality TV, that 90 day finance stuff or something :D

kunonabi

Dec 2, 2010
Don't have much aside from some Samurai Shodown vids but I do have some unlisted Friday the 13th: the Game videos I made for my brother since I started playing recently.

Knock yourselves out, I guess:

• LOL

carlosrox

May 19, 2020
Master goddamn piece game! Can't wait for BOTW2! This game was just a warmup round.

The goddamn music!! 🥺 BOTW is about the series itself failing along with the characters and the redemption of both!

Last edited:

and 3 others

Feb 27, 2020
Don't have much aside from some Samurai Shodown vids but I do have some unlisted Friday the 13th: the Game videos I made for my brother since I started playing recently.
F13th actually looks fun. First time i think I seen that game.

carlosrox

May 19, 2020
Finishing 2 for only the second time. Put like 670 hrs into this game as a whole.

Genius. That entire game was building up to THIS moment.

Last edited:

carlosrox

May 19, 2020
I know exactly what they were doing and I LOVE IT!!!

🥺🥺🥺

This was the Wii U's Swan Song! They wanted this game to save the Wii U then used it to make the Switch succeed!!

Now BOTW2 gets to follow this!!!

Last edited: