• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Share your game videos

I searched but came up empty. I wanna see other peoples accomplishments, or funny vids, or compilations of games they're playing or played. I'll start off by sharing a Battlefield 5 video. At the time of posting I was reading every Battlefield forum thread, and watching a ton of BF videos on YT, and I believe I was the first to get a V-1 Rocket Headshot. Note, I don't have monetization on my channel and give no shits about views or likes.

Last edited:
Simple compilatio video I made of the original Destiny beta, shortly after ShareFactory go released:

Also, trailer of a project in Dreams where I'm Lead Animator:

Was the voice lines already in the game? I guess I'm not that familiar with Dreams...

SleepDoctor

Banned
used streamable

Beat Halo 5 first try on legendary with that stupid glitch and felt like i robbed myself of the experience lol

and

No hits

Really need to finish sekiro but the long time away really screwed me up. Its like I have to relearn the timing for counters and etc.

Psykodad

Banned
Wait, you can add voice lines to Dreams? I've just kinda ignored it, and thought it was a prettier LBP.
Yeah man, you can do whatever you want, basically.
For voice lines, or any kind of audio, all you have to do is plug in a mic into your controller
Our Audio Lead manages to get audio recorded straight into Dreams, but I'm not sure how he does it.

KeldBjones also got us a female voice actress for our gameplay demo.
Pretty cool.

carlosrox

Banned
One of the greatest games of all time.

I can't believe this video was 8 years ago.

Why's this game gotta be so awesome?

Good ol COD:BO 2. I got a little campy in these but I really didn't wanna ruin my streak!

carlosrox

Banned
GAWDAM!!

Max Payne 3 is one of my favorite games of all time. Played it sooooo many times already and it never gets old.

Definitely an all-time fave of mine as well. Dat headshot.

I fucking love this game and I'll never understand the hate.

Easily one of my favorite games of all time. Probably in my top 5. Dead Space 1 is perfection. Top tier sound design.

Last edited:
I tried uploading Overwatch highlights for about a year. Never got more than 100 views and deleted all of them. I am gonna see if I can find any old ones stashed on my backup HD somewhere

Psykodad

Banned
Dreams: Brothers in Exile (Community Jam entry/announcement):

And a quick montage of Firewall: Zero Hour.
By far the best and most immersive VR game on PS4.
Just wish matches lasted longer.

Makariel

I tried uploading Overwatch highlights for about a year. Never got more than 100 views and deleted all of them. I am gonna see if I can find any old ones stashed on my backup HD somewhere
I never got 100 views on any gaming related video, the closest one is this one with 98 views:

I do have one video on my channel with a bunch of views though, 22k on a Cheetah sprinting:

So if you want views and clicks, make some videos with animals. Or about reality TV, that 90 day finance stuff or something :D

kunonabi

Don't have much aside from some Samurai Shodown vids but I do have some unlisted Friday the 13th: the Game videos I made for my brother since I started playing recently.

Knock yourselves out, I guess:

carlosrox

Banned
Master goddamn piece game! Can't wait for BOTW2! This game was just a warmup round.

The goddamn music!! 🥺 BOTW is about the series itself failing along with the characters and the redemption of both!

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
Finishing 2 for only the second time. Put like 670 hrs into this game as a whole.

Genius. That entire game was building up to THIS moment.

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
I know exactly what they were doing and I LOVE IT!!!

🥺🥺🥺

This was the Wii U's Swan Song! They wanted this game to save the Wii U then used it to make the Switch succeed!!

Now BOTW2 gets to follow this!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom