• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Share your game videos

kunonabi

Usually it's a player teaming up with Jason to screw over counselors, people running over counselors with the car, or players glitching the map so Jason cant get them.

You also have people that rage quit so Jason doesnt get the kill added to his total and mess up the kill animation. Then of course you get players who just want to beat up on Jason and tea bag him instead of actually being productive.

It's not ideal but it doesnt get in the way enough to be a big issue really.

carlosrox

Banned
Some good old Warzone stuff.

I forgot about this one! I thought this was great.

1:55 for the meat of the vid.

Only my brother's mic was working for some reason. I have no idea how I/we kept surviving but I call that shit a miracle!

lol at the misfires

Some Max Payne 3 love.

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
Me and a buddy had a pretty fantastic run holding down a building in the Promenade. It was just us 2 vs 4's too! They just keep coming, our building seemed to be a bit of a hotspot.

This game is SO awesome.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

This was actually the first good moment I had in the game when it was new.

Last edited:

MarkyG

Here's a nice little montage of one of my mates owning at Quake Champions. I remember having reflexes like these.... back in the day :(

SleepDoctor

Banned
I decided to check out Gears 5 the other since I pretty much abandoned it for Modern Warfare back in Nov.

I used to be pretty good in the first 3 games but never played the others much after. But I was never good with the sniper. Something seemed to have changed since November

Drac84

My friends and I had a lot of fun with GR Wildlands. One of my favs was this immaculate plane heist that wound up going horribly wrong.

12 years ago I did this combo video focusing on the "Just defend" and " Guard cancel" mechanics of Garou Mark of the Wolves.

Edit :
I forgot this more recent of Dark Souls. A bug during Iron Golem battle while cooping with friend. It gave us a good laugh

Dude, that Dark Souls video got me laughing! What exactly happened?!

carlosrox

Banned
Was not expecting to pull this off. Funny how I missed the rockets I so badly needed from the start. When things get hectic you miss things and make dumb mistakes...

Considering how our squad got crushed earlier this win was a miracle.
Appreciate her amazing rescue!

Nice run, if a bit campy.

Last edited:

SleepDoctor

Banned
With all the ufc 251 hype and announcement of the new game I decided to jump on ufc.

Satisfying beating on a fake glove touching gsp user lol

Cutty Flam

Banned
xgJT6nt.jpg

CwNgKdi.jpg

dtMmW13.jpg

809HgRR.jpg

Top Bottom