• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sharin no Kuni - A Visual Novel Localization Project (Steam w/ Vita stretch goal)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a Vita version of the $85 pledge? And will it be a sealed box, or will the extra stuff be seperate from the game itself?

Who knows about the packaging until they actually made it, but I would assume it is IN the box. Vita copies can be picked instead of PC, they say.

chrono01

Man, I'm so happy to see the Vita goal be reached. I'm still going for the physical PC version (I'm currently pledged at the deluxe tier, with all of those nice included goodies), but I might add-on a vita version if I find myself able. That, and I'm happy to see the goal reached, as it means more success for this game and more availability to a wider audience.

Let's keep those pledges going!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Ordered the 99 tier with steam key and vita physical, hopefully the box is nice enough to justify extra 40 bucks.

chrono01

I'm tempted to up-pledge from $85 to $99, just so I can keep the PC version sealed and play the Steam copy.

The dilemma of hardcore collectors. >_<

Does that mean I can pledge $1 now and upgrade to the limited edition tier afterwards?

No, you can only change your reward tier if you pledge at one of the existing reward tiers (i.e. $30 or higher).

Does the Kickstarter Live stuff get archived anywhere? Time zones make it difficult to watch some of these live.
It gets archived on the Kickstarter site for a little while, maybe not a week but at least a few days.

Shizuka

Well, then I missed out on the limited edition. I didn't have enough money for it and lowered my pledge to $1. I guess I'll have to wait for the LRG run for the game. It's weird, since every other Kickstarter would have a $1 tier for BackerKit access.

Top Bottom