• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Sharing my old art gallery (forum signatures)

VysePSU

May 9, 2019
I recently came across these when browsing deviantART. Funny because typing in "Skies of Arcadia" in the site's search bar shows one of my work among the top results.

Back when the old community I used to be a part of was more active. Those days are in the past but remembering how good I was using GIMP is inspiring me to "git gud" again.

Razvedka Razvedka

Last edited:

enfieldvball

Dec 10, 2013
Nice, this thread takes me back, started making sigs/banners for Halo clans back in the day then got more into it and started doing the whole ratings/battles/clans on GFX forums, those were teh days...
I think there were a few ppl who actually became GFX Designers after just messing around with PS/Illustrator though

Reactions: Bullet Club

VysePSU

May 9, 2019
Nice, this thread takes me back, started making sigs/banners for Halo clans back in the day then got more into it and started doing the whole ratings/battles/clans on GFX forums, those were teh days...
I think there were a few ppl who actually became GFX Designers after just messing around with PS/Illustrator though
We had signature battles too. Every week, we would battle for points that would be used to purchase icons and other customizable features for our profiles. I won a couple but there were so many talented graphic designers so it was really interesting to see what signatures everyone would come up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: enfieldvball
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA

Whoa, that is an amazing blast from the past, I love it.

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
Nice designs right there. If you have this talent, hop in the forum avatar request thread if you don’t mind helping. If you have time of course :)

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
dope shit man, love the ergo proxy sig

i always thought sigs could work as background plates for liked posts, e.g. 100 people like a post with praise the sun or whatever, a special background plate is activated for that post

Last edited: