• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shatter Official Thread

Mario said:
If you haven't already, you can find Module's back catalogue at http://module.bandcamp.com/

Otherwise, people have been drawing comparisons to Daft Punk.

Ive checked out his music on that page but it doesn't grab me the way the shatter soundtrack does. I forgot all about Daft Punk. I'd love to finally be able to play the game. I don't own a ps3 but I live with my brother who does have one. Is there any type of 2 player mode.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Mario said:
5 we are giving away right here on GAF as a thanks for the support we get here. To be in to win, just post a comment in this thread saying you want a code by 10pm 15 Oct 09 PST.

Good luck!

I'd like a code please!

rc213

Mario said:
5 we are giving away right here on GAF as a thanks for the support we get here. To be in to win, just post a comment in this thread saying you want a code by 10pm 15 Oct 09 PST.

Am happy to give codes to people who already have the game if they are going to gift it to somebody they think will enjoy it.

Good luck!

Your codes, Give them to meeeeeee!

KZObsessed

ooh I'd love a code if there are any still available!

Haven't bought a new PSN game in a while and I was considering Shatter recently.

Will be a fan for life :)

Mario said:
Otherwise, people have been drawing comparisons to Daft Punk.

Based on this I am now listening to Daft Punk's Discovery album for the first time and yes, yes this is. This is most definitely it. Wow I can't believe Ive been sleepin.

I can't believe how cool Mario and Sidhe are - from reading this thread - toward players. We (gamers and the industry in general) need more guys like you. I already have the (awesome) game, so I'm not asking for a code, so... Good luck to the other Gafers !

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I want a code, I've been wanting to play this but I haven't got a chance yet.

Just for the record, October 15th is my birthday, you might want to take that into consideration. :D

buffi

Banned
highluxury said:
Yeah kinda surprised at that.

I took a look at ps3trophyguide.com's leaderboard. Turns out Beatbox was the FIRST in the world to get the boss rush trophy and I was the 4th :D

Oh, ok. It seems like ps3trophyguide only lists people who have registered for a profile at ps3trophycard.com . I and many others haven't.

krae_man

Mario said:
kassatsu's giveaway at www.psnstores.com yesterday went really well, and we have a bunch more US PSN Store Shatter download codes to give away. 12 in fact! Lots of chances to win.

How do you get them?

5 we are giving away via our twitter feed at www.twitter.com/sidhenz To be in to win, just retweet the message you find in there by 10pm 15 Oct 09 PST.

2 we are giving away on our Facebook page here. To be in to win, just become a fan of the page and post a comment saying you want a code in the appropriate item there by 10pm 15 Oct 09 PST.

Am happy to give codes to people who already have the game if they are going to gift it to somebody they think will enjoy it.

Good luck!

I would Love to hand out a free code to my 1up peeps.

Fox1304

Heh, that's a nice gesture from you Mario ;)

Would be glad to get a code for a buddy of mine who <3 this king of games ;)

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Less than 2 hours to go to enter here, on Facebook, or via Twitter, so get in quick for a free code if you haven't already.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Congrats to Triz, Darunia, FFObsessed, Andvary, and poserdonut on winning Shatter download codes. Check your PMs.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Goddamn I would looove to play this game >_< Just have to wait until next month for new Euros I can spent =(

Thai

Bane was better.
Beat the game today, the ending made me chuckle a bit.

I dind't really notice the music while playing but after everyone saying how good it is, i'm streaming from the site ....and....yea....this will be going on heavy rotation on my mp3 player

TylerD

Bumping for the sheer awesomeness and fun of this game.

I bought Shatter this morning and played it for 5 hours straight. Best original music I have experienced in any "budget" title.

More people need to buy this!

Torgo

Mario, if you guys ever release a patch, please consider adding support for 1080i using the PS3's internal scaler. The TV that's on the better sound system in my house is a CRT HDTV that only supports 480p and 1080i, and playing at 480p just isn't the same :-(

Bebpo

Banned
I didn't know this was Sidhe's latest game until randomly clicking on this thread a few days ago. PSN games get very little marketing and just the title of the game with no screenshots doesn't do much for getting my $$$. But after stumbling on this thread I rushed to get the game and omg so, so excellent.

Beautfully smooth graphics, incredible sound, excellent gameplay that takes a core concept and innovates, fun bosses, THE BEST LEADERBOARD IMPLEMENTATION EVER (I want everyone to copy this game. Seeing in realtime your next friend gives you such an incentive to keep your score going). Love it.

Gripshift was my favorite PSP game and Shatter is definitely one of the best downloadable titles I've played, especially for $7.99! Wow, what a steal.

Thanks for making another awesome game along with your team Mario! I can't wait for Sidhe's next title!!

Jagernaut

I bought Shatter a few days ago and it's really good. One question, can you stockpile powerups for later or do they all have to be used during the current wave?

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Jagernaut said:
I bought Shatter a few days ago and it's really good. One question, can you stockpile powerups for later or do they all have to be used during the current wave?

Your power bar carries from wave to wave and world to world, but the powerups do not.

Camwi

I just wanted to say that I haven't been able to stop listening to the Shatter soundtrack for days, now. Fucking INCREDIBLE music.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Camwi said:
I just wanted to say that I haven't been able to stop listening to the Shatter soundtrack for days, now. Fucking INCREDIBLE music.

Thanks. We should have a special promotion around the soundtrack coming up soon, so keep an eye out for that.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
°°ToMmY°° said:
mario, what's stencil?

Stencil is a proprietary technology and toolset we have been developing for the past 3 years. It is basically a framework for downloadable console, PC, and iPhone development targeted at reducing compliance issues, providing standardised functionality, and offering usability tested interfaces. It pretty much reduces the cost of development, reduces platform manufacturer submission risk and issues, and improves the quality of our products.

We may look to license it out more broadly in the future. For now we are just making it avalable to a limited group, but are laying the foundation to be able to offer it as middleware in the future (hence the branding and website).

Mario said:
Stencil is a proprietary technology and toolset we have been developing for the past 3 years. It is basically a framework for downloadable console, PC, and iPhone development targeted at reducing compliance issues, providing standardised functionality, and offering usability tested interfaces. It pretty much reduces the cost of development, reduces platform manufacturer submission risk and issues, and improves the quality of our products.

We may look to license it out more broadly in the future. For now we are just making it avalable to a limited group, but are laying the foundation to be able to offer it as middleware in the future (hence the branding and website).

thanks.

Top Bottom