• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shatter Official Thread

GWX

Endless co-op is incredible on PC. I played 15+ hours of this game already. Please make a sequel, Sidhe!

edit: I'm currently #8 in Endless co-op leaderboards. Will try to improve it next week :)

Game rules. I highly recommend this to people and today's deal is an excellent way to jump in at a low price for anyone who doesn't already have it.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Have been checking the Steam online sales reports on and off today, and sales of the Indie Puzzle pack seem to be going swimmingly. Looks like we should hit roughly the same unit sales number as the sale earlier this year, and although the revenue is going to be lower (given a smaller per sale take) it is great to see a bunch of new Shatter players out there.

Between this and Shatter being free on PlayStation Plus in the US this month, the userbase has shot through the roof.

Thanks for the support :)

krae_man

Mario said:
75182_10150097533057457_115850937456_7636098_5158006_n.jpg

This will look great next to my Gripshift poster:D

Still can't beat boss rush:(

Jos said:
Hi all,

Quick heads up, Shatter is on sale part of an indie pack over at Steam. For $4.95 you get 5 great indie games, including Shatter which is a 90% discount on the bundle!

Yea, I bought this. Best purchase ever!

The music is amazing and the game is surprisingly deep.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
CecilRousso said:
Will you do a Mac version with Steam play functionality?

We are currently evaluating Mac as a platform now the Mac App Store has opened. We'll look at Shatter as a possibility if we look to support it.

Any news on the PS3 update?

No. Trying to schedule it in somewhere in amongst our other activity. Sorry. I suggested this was coming a while ago and we should have had it out by now.

On the plus side, Shatter PSN is available for free to European Plus subscribers this month.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
SCEA announced a big PSN sale starting tomorrow which includes Shatter for US$3.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...r-2011-ps3-game-sale/comment-page-2/#comments

We also discounted the Shatter soundtrack on Bandcamp again to US$2.99 to help nudge things along.

Other games are

* Costume Quest – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
* Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
* Hoard – $7.49 sale price; $14.99 regular price
* Soldner-X2: Final Prototype – $6.49 sale price; $12.99 regular price
* MotorStorm 3D Rift – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Peggle – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Space Invaders Infinity Gene – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Swords and Soldiers – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Tumble – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price
* Comet Crash – $4.99 sale price; $9.99 regular price

Agent X

I just completed a start-to-finish run of Story Mode on the PC version of the game through OnLive. I've now accomplished this feat on two platforms (the other being PS3, of course). :)

Also, during one stage, I grabbed the x2 powerup twice within a few seconds. I ended that board with a 106x multiplier. :D

Shearie

I guess the update for this game with the new game mode that was mentioned a long time ago in the PSblog is never happening?

Shearie said:
I guess the update for this game with the new game mode that was mentioned a long time ago in the PSblog is never happening?
It could still happen. For a bit of perspective, Super Stardust HD is getting an expansion soon, and that came out like two years before Shatter.

Agent X

According to this IGN article, Sidhe still has some plans for Shatter and the PSN.

IGN said:
Good thing, then, that we caught up with Sidhe's managing director Mario Wynands, who has good news for Shatter fans. "We know we have been very quiet with respect to Shatter and PSN in general," Wynands admitted, "but we hope to be talking more about both topics towards the end of the year."

The article goes on to speculate on what Sidhe might be announcing, such as the missing add-on pack for the PS3 version evolving into a full-fledged sequel, or a release for PlayStation Vita.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
More Sidhe on PSN for PS3 or Vita would be great. I missed out on the Shatter PC sale last time. Will definitely pick this up on PC now that I've had a great PC for a half year now.

krae_man

Dear Mario,

Please come to the castle. I've baked a cake for you If a Shatter 2 sequel coming to both PS3 and Vita is in the works, please don't make us buy both copies at full price.

Yours truely,

Princess Toadstool krae_man

krae_man said:
Dear Mario,

Please come to the castle. I've baked a cake for you If a Shatter 2 sequel coming to both PS3 and Vita is in the works, please don't make us buy both copies at full price.

Yours truely,

Princess Toadstool krae_man

The game was so low cost to begin with that I wouldnt have issue getting it twice. Im quite sure people double dipped to get it on PC when it came out for that.

Lain

Agent X said:
According to this IGN article, Sidhe still has some plans for Shatter and the PSN.

The article goes on to speculate on what Sidhe might be announcing, such as the missing add-on pack for the PS3 version evolving into a full-fledged sequel, or a release for PlayStation Vita.
That's good. I was hoping for some sort of DLC for Shatter, but nothing ever came out (just as that patch to add stuff from the PC release, or something) and that was kinda sad.

Agent X said:

A full sequel is better if it means a new soundtrack in the same style.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Anyone know if there's a way to get a 1360x768 resolution on PC? It only supports 1366x768 and my monitor does not.

Top Bottom