• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shaving your ass is not really a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Long story short, was doing some prep work to be tidy for a colonoscopy..

Farts are MUCH louder, silent ones are completely audible and even explosive in tone sometimes..

Your cheeks are like two hands clapping together man.

Don't shave your ass and let one rip when trying to be discrete, you'll be discovered on the spot.

I shave my ass for reasons unknown. Only thing I don't like is the irritation like 2 days after...burns like a mother..anyone recommend anything for something like that?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I'm serious about the sudden noises you will be making.. There's a big difference in sound with a normal non shaven ass and a baby smooth one.

You'd be embarrassed at the abruptness

And Still People Will Do It Out Of Curiosity. It's One Of Those Lessons You Only Learn By Doing.

and What The fuck Is Wrong With The Caps. Is It The Neogaf App?

akira28

so we can take this to assume you had a hairy ass.

Also, shaving the inside of your bum? Hahah when you get the itchy stubblies.

Nibel

I'm serious about the sudden noises you will be making.. There's a big difference in sound with a normal non shaven ass and a baby smooth one.

You'd be embarrassed at the abruptness

So how does sitting down on a smooth surface sound like?

idwl

I just use those body hair trimmers. Everything seems perfectly fine. feels much better and cleaner down there

7threst

The delight of having a smooth ass is not so much delight anymore when you realize you roughly use twice as much toiletpaper when wiping your ass after taking a shit.
So while there is definitely a positive side of shaving your ass, it costs you toiletpaper and thus money in the long run. :(

idwl

The delight of having a smooth ass is not so much delight anymore when you realize you roughly use twice as much toiletpaper when wiping your ass after taking a shit.
So while there is definitely a positive side of shaving your ass, it costs you toiletpaper and thus money in the long run. :(

It doesn't if you wash your ass ;)

Rockman

I have very meaty ass cheeks, how can I shave my ass and asshole region? I want to do it just for the more audible farts being discussed here. Don't judge me, just tell me how.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I have very meaty ass cheeks, how can I shave my ass and asshole region? I want to do it just for the more audible farts being discussed here. Don't judge me, just tell me how.

Need a long mirror mounted on a wall, multibladed razor, damp your ass with water.

Rinse hair off razor often and repeat, one cheek at a time.

Careful near the rectum

Stasis

LOL @ this thread.

Also... it's insightful. I think I just discovered the reason two of my friends fart particularly loudly. I've always been kind of envious of how thunderous their farts could be.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
LOL @ this thread.

Also... it's insightful. I think I just discovered the reason two of my friends fart particularly loudly. I've always been kind of envious of how thunderous their farts could be.

Ask them if their ass is hairless.

When they tell you yes you have your answer.

M.D

What if you don't shave it all? Just... like... make it shorter (Not sure about the word I'm looking for)?

big_z

i went over my entire body with my body groom a few days ago. it's been super hot lately and now i remember why i usually skip the ass. to make things worse my stomach was upset yesterday and while playing spelunky i needed to pass some gas but things went poorly...

vsTDd.jpg

MrHicks

Banned
HOW exactly do you shave your ass?

with a gillette razor?
Gillette-Fusion-Manual-Pkg__46782_zoom.jpg

an electric one?
Braun-Electric-Shaver-for-Both-Sexes-1812.jpg

are do there actually exist specific "ass shaving devices"?

Rockman

Sorry I'm not a very good artist :( Just want to make sure I have a crystal clear image of what I need to do before I embark on this mission. Getting pumped up over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom