• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shawn Layden (President SCEA) wearing Crash Bandicoot t-shirt at PSX...

WeTeHa

First Reggie with the Metroid pin, now Shawn Layden with the Crash shirt...

That was some next level trolling.

With Activision and Sony having such a strong partnership now, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sony acquire the IP and reveal it at E3

That was some very obvious trolling

NEO0MJ

5wZ2tX8.jpg

federation-force.jpg

Zalman

This ruined the entire show for me because all I could think of was Crash and they kept talking about VR. :(

Kinsei

Banned
"If we opened with Uncharted imagine what the rest of the show will be like" While wearing a Crash shirt.

You knew exactly what you were doing Layden.

Calcium

Banned
I was expecting something about Crash after seeing the shirt. If you weren't going to show a small teaser at the very least don't tease us like that. Fucking trolls, man.

Zemm

I don't care about Crash but obviously a lot of people do. Someone needs to explain what the point is in trolling that fanbase? So stupid and out of touch.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You are allowed to wear a shirt without owning the IP for content on said shirt.

Sesha

They're doing the goddamn Hashimoto thing again. But this time it's really obvious.

If they wanted to troll they should have announced Crash 1-3 for PS4.

Kolx

After this I really believe they have a crash game in development. They just want to build more and more hype for the sequal. #E32016Believe

It'll happen. Too early to show anything probably, but the dude is smart enough to know what it means to come out in a shirt like that.

Tizoc

They got the IP???

Is it this years PSX troll ala 2014 Square Enix & FF7?

E3 2016 reveal incoming??? Seems pretty apt with Naughty Dog having released Uncharted 4 by then.

JTXBO0y.gif

Yeah what was up with that? I mean I'd settle for the original games on PS4 being compatible but that was such a fucking tease.

Top Bottom