• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue III Kickstarter Q&A streaming on Twitch

openrob

Where the hell did they find this guy, it feels like his son in laws friend asked to do the presentation

Konami e3 reborn?

RoiVIXi.png

Velikost

Forreal though, which GAFer is the guy asking the questions

I like how he was all "SO MANY QUESTIONS, LOOK AT THE PACKET"

It's like one per page, lmao

Who the hell are these guys? I'm legitimately scared right now with this KS because these guys seem to have no clue what the hell is going on.

shiyrley

Banned
*shows graphic that anyone with a functional brain can understand and see that most of the money goes to the game development
81f84753e9.jpg

"Okay. So. All right. Okay. Okay. Okay. So, most of the money is going to the game's development. Okay. All right. okay. Okay. Okay. All right. Okay."

Can't say he is any good, but the guy is probably nervous as hell and that's why he's acting like a chump.

Still, not as good as I hoped this will be. More stuff for people to mock.

Crocodile

Just tuned in. Why is it so quiet? I'm at max volume and can barely hear shit. Also, where are they? This looks like a public access show (not trying to be mean at all, I swear)

Hastati

Brobrawn McHighasfuck on the right here isn't involved in the development right?

I feel so sorry for this Kickstarter

Hopefully they do some kind of additional funding after this ends because I can't see this stream adding to backer confidence

Soltype

Hoping someone will make a summary of everything.The volume is too low, and that guy on the right is just awkward.

I'm at work so there's a tiny bit of background noise, sound level is 100% and I can't hear anything at all.

Counting on you guys for a recap :)

Top Bottom