• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue III Kickstarter Q&A streaming on Twitch

11538159_1617466568511576_5544064396739799592_o.jpg

Beeeeeeeeep!
...Beeeeeeeeeep!
........Beeeeeeeeeep!

zeshakag

The audio levels are off and the guy on the right is scaring me.

I would not set up the twitch stream this way even for my enemy.

Shy

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ONLY LOOKING IN TO PAYPAL NOW FOR,???????
shouldn't they have done that before the campaign. ?????

I wonder if the guy on the right is how Yu Suzuki thinks all westerners behave. It would explain a lot about the series so far.

Crocodile

Nice that an English Dub is confirmed. It seemed like to me it wasn't before but maybe my reading/memory was wrong?

Also, yeah, though I'm sure the guy on the right is a cool guy............there's something a bit off about him right now.

DavidDesu

COREY MARSHALL IS IN NEGOTIATIONS TO BE BACK TO VOICE RYO IN ENGLISH DUB!

This is good. No idea who the guy is, something I never googled, but good if he does come back. We need that dispassionate delivery back! (No really, we do, wouldn't be the same without that guy).

Nice to know of possible PS4 version, though it didn't bother me. Digital is perfect for me, but I suppose the sheer novelty of physically owning Shenmue Mother-Fucking 3 would be cool.

Is anyone keeping track of the questions they've asked so far, with answers? I switched to my desktop/headphones so I can hear much better now.

IrishNinja

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ONLY LOOKING IN TO PAYPAL NOW FOR,???????
shouldn't they have done that before the campaign. ?????

there's an awful lot of things that should've been looked into before, hence all the "we're working on it!" answers we're getting a week in

These questions are so bad...

are they? they sound find to me, it's dude's delivery. most of what we've asked is coming up here so far

Just wondering why it needed to be altered from the original. Nit-picky I know but the new Ryo looks too polygonal and weird to me.
My guess is they don't have the old assets sorted out yet. I mean, it's been a few weeks, and they probably have to be dug out of some vault.

The models they showed make a lot more sense if they had to whip them up from scratch.

Top Bottom