• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei 4 Exclusive Preorder DLCs

Ryuukan

There are now multiple SMT4 preorder exclusive outfits. Even Whitney won't need to see the receipts when you're walking around Mikado in these threads.

GameStop:

170745_bonusLG.jpg

EBGames: (Canada)

Amazon: (US & Canada)

FAQ:

Goddamn those company logos. Can I pay to not have those outfits?

You can preorder from other online/retail stores such as Bestbuy, Newegg, or VGP as listed on the SMT4 official site.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Exclusive DLC for preordering at Gamestop.
For a Nintendo handheld.
For a Japanese game.

What kind of strange mash up is this :lol I know something similar is happening in Japan too, but seeing this in US seems strange for many reasons XD

Flamfas

Their own initials on there? God damn.

Probably sticking with Amazon for this (if I get it) because I'll be out of town and want it shipped to me

Nope. My MC will not be parading around in a costume that has a 'GS' on it...

...The Amazon 'smile' is much more preferable. :)

Bullza2o

I think I'd rather not pay tax and get a Quick Pick discount than paying full price + tax just for some GS costume.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
This is atrocious. Why?

I like to think that it was Atlus' decision to create a hideous costume that no one would want in response to Gamestop's demand that they have exclusive pre-order DLC.

mollipen

...god dammit Atlus. Don't infect SMT games with this garbage!

Thankfully, I couldn't care less about the outfit, so I won't feel let out at all.

This is atrocious. Why?

I like to think that it was Atlus' decision to create a hideous costume that no one would want in response to Gamestop's demand that they have exclusive pre-order DLC.

...but they did do the same thing in Japan, only with their retailers. It's not just GS in this case.

Preorder Persona 5 from Gamestop for exclusive Gamestop Clerk Social Link

I want Amazon's to be either the CS Rep on their chats, or just a subsidiary of Tanaka's company that you order from. Hell, they could buy Tanaka out and take over as your 'shop for random stuff'.

randomkid

Ha, it's been funny to see this kinda thing in unexpected places lately between this and Ni no Kuni. As long as it's fluff (and ugly fluff at that!) I don't mind in the slightest.

Top Bottom