• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei Community Thread: Be Your True Demon

Frimaire

Okay, I got your PM, but it said the link was invalid/expired.
I (tried to?) message you on Slaent, too, so if you wanna skip the PM limit, you can message me there, too. Same username.

CSX

Sent ya a PM Hylian7 for the discord invite.

Would love to talk about that SMT trailer with yall soon :) Big SMT fan but only ever posted on game OTs. Hope to change that by chatting with yall in the discord!

EDIT : Just got an invite! Thanks!

JB2448

Yeah, an SMT Discord invite would definitely be appreciated (even though my most played SMT game is probably Imagine of all things).

jzbluz

I’m not sure I’ve ever talked to anyone here since I only knew about the Persona thread for the longest time, and I’m a lurker than anything else, but I wouldn’t mind an invite.

Hylian7

Everyone that's posted asking for a Discord invite, I have you on a list to get one. Just be patient, I'm trying to get them out as fast as GAF will let me.

Fou-Lu

Yes, absolutely. I should be able to get them all out within an hour or so.

If you have me on Steam or somewhere else, contact me there and I can send you one.

I'm using single use invites because I don't want a voat invasion.

Edit: I have some volunteers willing to help me get the PMs out there faster, so you might see invites from others.

I would like an invite too if possible. I want to be able to stick with as many of the communities here as I can!

Storm Brewer

Neo Member
Never messaged in here, or much on gaf in general, but this community (and the persona community) inspired me to play persona 1&2, plus I'm partway through a SMT1 play through now. So thanks everyone for being such a passionate community, I never would've given the games a try without you guys!

That and the essential rpg thread convincing me to try persona 4, as well as steam gaf are probably my favourite parts of gaf. Any chance I can get an invite to the SMT discord? Probably won't message much but I'd love to just sit on the discussions, especially with SMTV trailer releasing today.

At any rate I'll probably mosey on over to resetERA and probably find a bunch of you there too? Hopefully the approval process doesn't take me as long as it did on GAF (applied only after lurking for 5 years and took 2 years to get approved lol).

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Hit me with that invite I guess if everyone's leaving. This was the only community I really caught up with.

Would it be possible if I could get a link to the Discord? I wasn't a big poster in the Persona thread (I maybe had 2) but I loved just lurking and reading everybody's thoughts. I'd likely post more in the Discord as I find it easier to communicate.

Thank you.

Hylian7

Everyone that has posted or PMed me is on the list. There's 23 people on it as of right now. Might take some time to get all these out.

Hylian7

expired.

edit: better yet, make a non-expiring invite and delete it after a bunch of users gets in.

Lots of these community discords have been invaded by alt-right voaters. I'm not going to run that risk, as annoying as it is.

Also, did the one I just sent you work?

Hylian7

Okay, so here's the deal, I'm going to just try to create one with a fairly high number of uses and send it out to everyone that asked. Hopefully this works.

Top Bottom