• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei Community Thread: Be Your True Demon

Hylian7

I'm going to have to call it quits for the evening in a minute here, but there's a couple of people helping me get the invites out to you guys on the list. There's 28 people left on the list as of right now. We hope to have you guys all in the discord and talking about SMTV soon.
charm_smile.gif

Snake

I would really appreciate a Discord invite as well, if possible. More of a lurker, but still interested in following the GAF community wherever it goes.

May I please have a dischord invite? I was mostly a lurker for this community but SMT is definitely a community I'd want to follow in the future.

gngf123

I used to post more here, but have kind of been lurking this community for a while. Still, I would like a Discord invite if one is going. Thanks.

Eolz

Well hopefully w3'll all be together at some point and discord is just temporary. It doesn't really replace a forum imo, but an invite can be cool.

On topic, SMT V looks great! Looking forward to the famitsu interview.

JGLS

Hello, I've never posted here, but I always followed this community very closely. I would appreciate a Discord invite, if possible.

Giever

Hey, big SMT fan and been on GAF for a few years but never got into any of the communities much. Now that this shit went down I'm hoping to find a few I can stay in touch with, so I'd really appreciate an invite too. Thank you!

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
If I'm following a community offsite I want it to be this one, especially as the trailer just dropped!

An invite would be much appreciated.

Hylian7

I gotta say I'm overwhelmed at the size of the GAF MegaTen community. I'm glad there's so many of you. I might not be able to get invites out until after work today though (I am at the office).

I'm hoping they lift that PM restriction at some point, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Also, I only have the MegaTen Discord, not the Persona. Someone by the name of Sophia runs that one.

However Persona talk is welcome in the MegaTen Discord.

Hylian7

Everyone that's posted in here since I last updated the list has been added (as well as the people that PMed me). I won't be able to do it while at work, but I am putting the list in the Discord so those that are available can send you invites.

MegaMelon

So uh I know there's a bunch of discord discussion going on but just popping in to c+p the deals from the 3ds eshop in case it benefits anyone.

SMT Soul Hackers down from £8.99 to £6.74.
SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked down from £29.99 to £8.99.
SMT Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker down from £34.99 to £17.49.

weeaboo

discord invite please, (im in the resetera, FGO, anime, falcom and FGO discord also my discord avatar is a green demon dick)

Hylian7

For anyone that has missed it: Invites will take a bit, since it was brought back, you can only send one PM on GAF every 10 minutes, and we have a lot of people asking for invites. Please be patient, we are trying.

Also I am really impressed with the number of MegaTen GAF has.

Neoweee

For anyone that has missed it: Invites will take a bit, since it was brought back, you can only send one PM on GAF every 10 minutes, and we have a lot of people asking for invites. Please be patient, we are trying.

Also I am really impressed with the number of MegaTen GAF has.

It would be a lot easier to have a giant JRPG Discord, rather than separate ones for SMT, EO, Kiseki, etc. Or not. I don't know how any of this stuff works.

Top Bottom