• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse – E3 trailer

Volcynika

Is this expected to meet the summer 2016 release date? Wonder why they won't nail down a date.

Well summer ends in September, so they still have time. And usually dates are set when they know they will release it, with only placeholders of target dates given to retailers ahead of time.

It's been September 20th on Amazon for a while, so that might be the date.

Well summer ends in September, so they still have time. And usually dates are set when they know they will release it, with only placeholders of target dates given to retailers ahead of time.

Ah, was hoping for a real summer release date. Seems weird that we know the date of P5 but not Apocalypse.

Though the date might be useful if it makes me hold off on FF15 at launch.

I absolutely can't wait for the European release!

As if this is going to be released over here...

At least region free is super easy to setup these days.

Aters

Is it a good idea to play two SMT back to back? I'm towards the end of SMT4. I'm thinking of holding it off till next year because SMT4 and this game together make one giant 140 hour RPG, which is too long for me.

ar4757

Is it a good idea to play two SMT back to back? I'm towards the end of SMT4. I'm thinking of holding it off till next year because SMT4 and this game together make one giant 140 hour RPG, which is too long for me.

SMT4 took me only 30 hours for the neutral ending, which apparently is like crazy fast according to reddit

Top Bottom