• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei IV official website will unveil something on its own timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

CQhvBHXWgAApXXd.jpg:large

The official Shin Megami Tensei IV Japanese website was updated today with a mysterious teaser.

The page now features a 15,000 Twitter tweet countdown until an “disaster” will occur. A giant question mark surrounded by cracks is featured in the center of the image.

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/shin-megami-tensei-iv-official-website-15000-tweets-disaster-begin

New game hinted?

The official Shin Megami Tensei IV Japanese website was updated today with a mysterious teaser.

The page now features a 15,000 Twitter tweet countdown until an “disaster” will occur. A giant question mark surrounded by cracks is featured in the center of the image.

Megidoladyne me if old

Tizoc

My guesses include-
it's an iPhone/iPad port
It's a port of the game to Wii U or NX
It's a port of the game to Steam and other consoles
It's some merch related thing

RyoonZ

Banned
Shin Megami Tensei V for NX
Damn NX has tons of JRPG before it was even announced, good job Nintendo!

Soriku

Related?

www.siliconera.com/2015/09/17/atlus...title-sometime-very-soon/#WQZHmCjEQxzuGk6p.99

During Tokyo Game Show 2015, Sega and Atlus had a few words to share at the Sega Booth, where they presented the latest titles for fans to check out. Famitsu provides details from the event.

In addition to Persona 5, Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir, and the recently revealed 13 Sentinels, Atlus’ consumer software bureau director Naoto Hiraoka revealed “we’ll have a brand new title to announce very soon.”

SMTV please!!!

Neoxon

My guesses include-
it's an iPhone/iPad port
It's a port of the game to Wii U or NX
It's a port of the game to Steam and other consoles
It's some merch related thing
Shin Megami Tensei V for NX
Damn NX has tons of JRPG before it was even announced, good job Nintendo!
SMT V for Wii U or NX!

Probably DLC. Would not mind at all.
A bit too early to announce anything for the NX Platform, don't you think? Even with DQXI & DQX, Square-Enix immediately backed off from their NX talk.

ranmafan

Ohhhh how exciting! I'll keep my expectations low as always but would love to hear some exciting shin megami tensei news for sure!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Hmm... I wonder if there's significance to it appearing on the SMT IV website instead of somewhere else. As in, I'm leaning towards it being an enhanced port of the game.

Which I would totally be up for, actually.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
HD Port of SMTIV?

Soriku

Hmm... I wonder if there's significance to it appearing on the SMT IV website instead of somewhere else. As in, I'm leaning towards it being an enhanced port of the game.

Well does Team Maniax have any other avenues for sharing info (like the Persona team has their own Persona Twitter account)? SMT IV was their last game so it would make sense to post something on the SMT IV site, even if it's not related to SMT IV.

Shizuka

Would they announce an enhanced version with the budget reprint coming out soon? I don't know, I'm not sure.

FluxWaveZ

Well does Team Maniax have any other avenues for sharing info? SMT IV was their last game so it would make sense to post something on the SMT IV Twitter, even if it's not related to SMT IV.

This is in conjunction with the upcoming release of Shin Megami Tensei IV Atlus Best Collection on October 8.

An enhanced port of SMT IV with a better map, less confusing Tokyo layout, tweaked neutral ending requirements and some extra stuff would be very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom