• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

UberTag

I don't even
Feels odd seeing your teams underperform after you've been money in this league the past two seasons.
From 3rd to 2nd to... 0-3?

Incidentally, you know what team was almost 0-3 had they not come back with a clutch win late last week? The Green Bay Packers.

Greg

Feels odd seeing your teams underperform after you've been money in this league the past two seasons.
From 3rd to 2nd to... 0-3?

Incidentally, you know what team was almost 0-3 had they not come back with a clutch win late last week? The Green Bay Packers.
sadness

sadness all around

KeF7SaC.jpg

SHIRTLESS FINE LIST SEASON 3 said:
1.Narag : 200k
2. BG : 130k
3. Jon : 100k
3. Darkest Red : 100k
3. Larry : 100k
3. Gregory : 100k
4. Ubertag : 50k
5. Rando : 40k
6. Kave : -10k

I fucking hate my team so fucking much

KumaJG

"Let Me Win (⌣́_⌣̀) should have scored more than 124.48 in order to win. That's Hall Of Fame level insight"

Yahoo plz :(

UberTag

Hey Larry Donnell, how you doin

3 TDs on my bench

:|
Fire whoever gave you the advice to start Dwayne Allen over Larry Donnell at Tight End.
I'm not sure there's a single fantasy expert on the planet that made that call.

Gay 4 Garopollo dodged a huge bullet.

UberTag

I feel genuine sympathy for the Commish. Not only is he 0-3 but his undefeated opponent this week was just GIFTED Donald Brown... who incidentally is a Top 8 play this week... by A Mingo Ate My Brady.
Bam Bam Thank You Kam just demonstrated the benefit of saving up your waiver priority since the beginning of the season.

It's not fair, damn it. Let the Commish have a win!

Fox318

I feel genuine sympathy for the Commish. Not only is he 0-3 but his undefeated opponent this week was just GIFTED Donald Brown... who incidentally is a Top 8 play this week... by A Mingo Ate My Brady.

You know whats not fair...

Not having Thomas when you have Brees and his pass catcher

rando14

Bread and I are very #blessed :cool:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose this week, my TE situation is ass

UberTag

I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose this week, my TE situation is ass
Heath Miller against that atrocious Bucs secondary is hardly chopped liver.
I'm sure you'll be fine.

And if you want to deal for one you've got plenty of bait to trade with now.

Top Bottom