• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking elder abuse at nursing home; THIS WILL PISS YOU OFF

Batiman

Banned
Is that as women or a man? Poor person. Lock this man up for life. Human trash.

How did they get this footage? Hidden camera?

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned
It's a waste of tax dollars. They should do the middleclass a solid and just beat him to death with a baseball bat. Or drag him behind a car. Barbarism deserves barbarism.
Well there isn’t many other options sadly. There’s a special place in hell reserved for him

mortal

Gold Member
Attacking old defenseless people, what a fucking piece of shit. Hope that coward gets what's coming to him.

Also, why is this in politics? Nothing inherently political about this situation as disturbing as it is.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Banned
It's a waste of tax dollars. They should do the middleclass a solid and just beat him to death with a baseball bat. Or drag him behind a car. Barbarism deserves barbarism.

Justice should be tempered with mercy.

Bullet to the head.

It would guarantee he would no longer be a cancer on society, doesn’t create more unnecessary suffering, and .30-30 averages to about 90¢ per bullet.

He is unworthy of the time and effort required to torture him, and unworthy of the thoughts of hatred that would lead us to do such things to him. An immediate and impersonal death at the low price of 90¢ is all that is needed.

Riven326

Banned
He actually recorded himself abusing the old man and posted it online, what fucking a psycho. Would not be surprised if he already had a record.
Based on the fact that he recorded it and his limited vocabulary, I'd wager he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

HeresJohnny

A real piece of shit. I hope he goes to jail and gets fucked by the biggest longest dicks there.

And even that’s too nice. Dude deserves to be shot in the head. You don’t beat up old people, sick fuck.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
This right here is why my family has refused to put our great-grandmother in a nursing home. She was born during one world war and served as a factory worker during another. I'll be damned if I let some clownstick with a power complex mistreat her at one of those facilities.

That dude deserves to be in the meanest prison.

desertdroog

In the Clown World thread on this Jared Hayden, he was raping the elderly in that home as well. He was punching the old guy in the OP's post because in his own words on the video "do you see this bitch ass nigga? He wouldn't get on my dick."

I first saw the above video appear on an instagram feed of an OG Vato in East Los who builds Custom Mercurys and Chevrolets (this is why I originally follow him, I dig Kustom Sleds) who regularly posts videos of younger folks causing random violence against regular people on the street in his area. He does this to get visibility on the punk-asses doing this violence and it usually ends up a week or so later of those same youths getting their asses beat by people in their neighborhood. He posts those justice videos as well.

He also posts inmate information for violent people so that others can wire money to others who are in the same jail/prison as these folks, to mete out justice.

I am not going to post any of the above, but he already has a collection started for this guy, and he isn't even in the same state as Jared.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I can come up with some truly disturbing thoughts of punishment but just put him in gen pop and let folks know what he did. It was MORE than this video and he deserves to get what's coming to him.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
In the Clown World thread on this Jared Hayden, he was raping the elderly in that home as well. He was punching the old guy in the OP's post because in his own words on the video "do you see this bitch ass nigga? He wouldn't get on my dick."

I first saw the above video appear on an instagram feed of an OG Vato in East Los who builds Custom Mercurys and Chevrolets (this is why I originally follow him, I dig Kustom Sleds) who regularly posts videos of younger folks causing random violence against regular people on the street in his area. He does this to get visibility on the punk-asses doing this violence and it usually ends up a week or so later of those same youths getting their asses beat by people in their neighborhood. He posts those justice videos as well.

He also posts inmate information for violent people so that others can wire money to others who are in the same jail/prison as these folks, to mete out justice.

I am not going to post any of the above, but he already has a collection started for this guy, and he isn't even in the same state as Jared.
I heard 'get off my bed'.

oagboghi2

Holy fucking shit

That is next level cruelty

GV82

As someone with a grandparent in a care home right now this makes my blood boil.

Evil Bastard

I did volunteer work in a nursing home for several months when I was in high school and I had to stop because it was too depressing. All the lifeless elderly people getting fed slop and getting obvious bruises from being rough-handled into and out of bed, the nurses stealing drugs, the management not giving a shit. When I started working there was actually a new administrator who made simple small changes like having homemade cornbread in cast iron skillets (about as cheap a food as you can get) and milk for residents at night, and doing strict drug inventory checks and drug testing, and she got pushed out because she was making it run too inefficiently.

They are already miserable places full of pain and neglect, but having a monster like this there. . .he really needs to die.

Scotty W

Gold Member

Not to take away from anything else in this thread, but this is rather alarming: people have so lost faith in the justice system that a vigilante justice economy has started to build. Alarming.

Riven326

Banned
Not to take away from anything else in this thread, but this is rather alarming: people have so lost faith in the justice system that a vigilante justice economy has started to build. Alarming.
This guy would have to kill someone in order to have a chance of getting a life sentence. Even then, its a waste of tax payer money. It would be much cheaper just to hang him after the trial and be done with it. He deserves much worse than that.

Scotty W

Gold Member
This guy would have to kill someone in order to have a chance of getting a life sentence. Even then, its a waste of tax payer money. It would be much cheaper just to hang him after the trial and be done with it. He deserves much worse than that.
As I said in my post above: “people have so lost faith in the justice system...”

Ichabod

Banned
I'm a pretty peaceful dude but something that makes my blood boil like nothing else are people who prey on children and the elderly. No mercy for this subhuman.

autoduelist

So... the guy was not a worker. He was a COVID patient sent to a nursing home based on Governor Whitmer's standing orders. Which makes no sense on so many levels.

desertdroog

That kind of thing has been happening long before I walked the earth.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
People posted his home address and full name on social media. That I don’t support. Not that I give a shit if someone went to this dude’s house to beat him up, but a lot of the time people get the info wrong and some totally innocent person will be sitting at home and have a brick thrown through their window like wttttffff.

And also even if it was this person’s address, if they have kids or family who live there they could get hurt and it has nothing to do with it. I’m just fully anti doxxing.

Mohonky

seems he was arrested, info posted in clown world

this kinda shit happens everywhere, you cannot trust other people to take care of your family

This isn't an entirely fair statement. There are absolute assholes working in aged care that have no right to be there; but a blanket statement like that doesn't really showcase what aged care is actually like. I can tell you from first hand Aged Care, particularly in Dementia wards, is some of the highest stress, physically and emotionally draining work there is. I was talking to a colleague the other day about the perception of what working in aged care is like and what it's actually like on the floor. You always see ads for aged care where you have some nurse helping a little old lady or man get up and use their walker to get about and everyone is all smiles; but in reality most people wouldn't be able to grasp how stressful it is and how common being physically & verbally abused and in the cases for the women, sexually harassed actually is. It's basically a daily occurrence.

Honestly most people are there because they genuinely want to help but they are subjected to the sort of abuse that no one would tolerate in any other industry; being assaulted is considered just an occupational hazard. Some staff literally cry in the car on the way to or from work because it breaks them down.

That of course does not exonerate some of the vile acts you see and hear that have occurred in nursing homes, some people should NOT be there but blanket statements that aged care workers are largely out there beating residents or otherwise not interested in their well being doesn't reflect those who go to work and get abused every day just trying to helping others.

Last edited:
seems he was arrested, info posted in clown world

this kinda shit happens everywhere, you cannot trust other people to take care of your family
So, a couple months after my back went out, my wife and I visited my grandparents at their home. They looked like they where having a hard time. Both of them had diabetes and my grandma's dementia was getting pretty bad. So I spoke with my grandpa for a while, while I helped him out in the garden. He told me that as they where getting older things where getting harder but they where getting along. Thing is, my grandparent where a different breed. Never asked for help with anything. Always helping others. I'd always have to ask if I could do X thing for them if I saw something that needed done. Gramps eventually started talking to me about how he had just visited his older brother in the nursing home. He said his brother hated it and was totally miserable. He looked scared. He said he didn't want that for grandma.

So, I went back home and had a chat with family. No one in my family, or my grandparents family wanted to help out and try to keep them out of a nursing home. I just couldn't believe it. So I said I'd do it but we'd have to find a way to move in. I had to make it seem like that's not what I was doing when talking with Gramps though. They'd never have gone for it. So I made it seem like it was because we needed a place to stay. We talked with them and they let us stay. I eventually took over all the chores little by little and my Gram and Gramps where able to do some of the things they loved before they passed, like fixing cars and such. It was hard with my back in such a bad shape and I almost died twice due to pancreatitis and a gall bladder issue because of the mold we where living in that we didn't know about... But I gave it my all and did it for them.

Being there for them while they passed on is something I will always wear as a badge of honor and is an experience I'll never forget. It provided me with so much insight and skills for the future. As horrible as it could get at times, it was an invaluable experience that really enforced in me what endearment is. And how the circle of life works. We really do turn into children again as we pass. So fragile...

I say that to say this... I feel that crimes like this deserve harsh punishments. My father always talked about how they should make these punishments public. For pedos and rapists he suggested castration by a tank full of piranha. To lower them down slowly, weaner first...Perhaps it's a good thing I don't make the laws...

Scotty W

Gold Member
That kind of thing has been happening long before I walked the earth.
Yes, clearly. What I was pointing out was the development of an actual economy and network of vigilante justice. This can potentially be a bigger threat to to a society than the actual injustices that brought forth the vigilantes, since it is a threat to the rule of law itself.

cryptoadam

Banned

So... the guy was not a worker. He was a COVID patient sent to a nursing home based on Governor Whitmer's standing orders. Which makes no sense on so many levels.

I guess its not enough for them to infect the elderly and kill them off, they want to give them beatings too. Cuomo's probably thinking to himself why didn't I think of this.

Kamina

Golden Boy
If i ever have to put my parents into a nursing home, and i see injuries or hear from them that they were abused, you can guarantee that i will find the offender.

Top Bottom