• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking news: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD being localized

I couldnt be happier. Finished Kingdom Hearts 1 about 10 times over the years, but never managed to play Final Mix.

I hear the camera is better in the HD version now too, which is really the only problem I had with the game.

Pity KH2 isnt with it though :(

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I hear EA is making Madden 14.

Mirror's Edge 2 is practically guaranteed!

Lol :D
Still, BD has high probabilities to come over here, don't make me repost that Famitsu interview again, I've posted it too many times :lol Hell,we're even getting Project X Zone, that was one of those that almost no one believed it'd be brought here.
Type 0 was a different situation, given it's a late 2011 PSP title. And they actually said recently there's the will to bring it here, but IIRC they didn't say anything else. If they really want to bring it here, they first need to bring it on other console/s.

More IT: So shocked! =P Well, still good to see it confirmed.

Mr. RHC

Good... good, let the hearts flow through you!

Not a day passes lately without good news, 2013 already redeemed.

Toki767

I liked Jesse McCartney as a singer. Glad he's still getting work and they aren't replacing him with Justin Bieber or someone else.

Andrefpvs

Hopefully this leak will prompt Square to make a proper announcement soon-ish (like what happened with Re:coded). I'd like to know an approximate release date.

This'll be my first time playing a Kingdom Hearts game? What're the chances they do an HD version of 2 as well?

99.358%

Seda

This'll be my first time playing a Kingdom Hearts game? What're the chances they do an HD version of 2 as well?

Pretty much 100%. Don't remember the exact quote, but Nomura basically said something like 'it'd be unusual to redo one game but not the other'

Wilsongt

Maybe I'll finish Kingdom Hearts 1 now.

But... I feel sorry for all of those triple dipping on Chain of Memories.. :(

Still, Square-Enix knows where the money is. lololol @ BDFF and Type-0.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
There will be a 2.5. And then there will be a 0.5. As for the order of release. Who knows.

Joke part of the post: Maybe we'll get 1.75 in the future? Eh?

TheMink

0086_0m5q.gif

Top Bottom