• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking News: MS to announce new Xbox One title at Gamescom

ekim

http://www.xboxfront.de/news-1681-37075-Xbox-One-Xbox-One.html
via Hana-Bi

"Ja, im Rahmen der gamescom wird ein noch unangekündigtes Spiel für Xbox One erstmals vorgestellt", teilte uns eine firmennahe Quelle heute telefonisch mit.
-->
"Yes, there will be an unannounced game for Xbox One shown for the first time", one source close to MS told us today via telephone

Full reveal of Black-Tusk's game? PGR5(lol)? A new Rare title? Crackdown 3?
Probably the latter after all the hints.

I was going to suggest, "Shocking news" in the other thread to you but you got this covered.

Cannot wait to see what it is!

NotLiquid

Not going to lie - depending on what this is, it might convince me to get an Xbone. With all the DRM reversals and with far more exclusives, the console is starting to look really appealing to me, more than PS4.

MMaRsu

Banned
Not going to lie - depending on what this is, it might convince me to get an Xbone. With all the DRM reversals and with far more exclusives, the console is starting to look really appealing to me, more than PS4.

far more exclusives? what?

Kyon

Banned

It only has 2 more exclusives than PS4 at launch

MrBud360

They need to show us a lot of reasons to why they included Kinect in every box. We need a proof that Kinect 2 it´s different then Kinect 1. We need some really really good kinect games.

Dramos

I hope they announce one game (Crackdown 3) and announce the announcement of one or two titles for late 2014/2015 (Fable MMO, game from Black Tusk Studios or Rare).

NotLiquid

I won't be getting either console on launch because I'm not in a rush for a gen switch, but the console has really piqued my interest in terms of it's game plan through the future. That's why I'm hoping Sony has a great Gamescom showing so I know more of what'll be after the launch.

Dabanton

For many people that's more than enough.

As for the game I do hope it is a new Crackdown. I loved the first game but the second one lost a little of the soul that made the first game so magical. Even though it added a few better toys.

Striek

Crackdown is obviously in development, so probably that. Hopefully more than one title is announced though.

Leflus

Crackdown 3 would make me content.
Fable IV would make me happy.
Banjothreeie would make me lose my shit.

amardilo

Just the 1 :(

I hope it's a launch title, but I imagine if it's a big title MS would have announced it at E3. I can see this being a smaller download only title.

However if it is Crackdown 3 or a AAA core focused game from Rare I'll be very interested.

Top Bottom