• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOCKING NEWS:Sony Will Show “More than Ten” PS4 Titles at Tokyo Game Show(dont hype)

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
"At least four titles" being announced is a rather disappointing number, particularly if the rumours are correct and we already know two of the titles. Were the game announcements prior to the PS3 and 360 launches this starved of titles from Japanese developers?

These are "games available to visitors at its booth" i.e. playable games, not an exhaustive list of games that will be announced, necessarily.

Yakuza whatever and some boring indies. Bet on it.

If these indies are of the same quality then recent reveals, they are far from boring. I was at GC and Resogun was arguably the game of the show, just like Galak-Z is one of the highlights of PAX.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The Last Chance for The Last Guardian. Sony won't show it, the forum will explode and I'll laugh my ass off while my tears dry up on the inside. Dat HL3 status.

These are "games available to visitors at its booth" i.e. playable games, not an exhaustive list of games that will be announced, necessarily.
Ah, I must have misread then. Still, I seriously hope there are a number of announcements - it's starting to feel like there is little to no support from Japanese developers at the moment, and my purchase decision hangs on that.

farisr

Seeing as these are games available at the booths, it is recommended that you guys don't hype. Only setting yourself up for disappointment.

SmokyDave

The PS Vita area will include Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate, God Eater 2, The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki and Tearaway, while the PS3 area will have, between others, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 6, Ace Combat Infinity, Beyond: Two Souls and Pro Evolution Soccer 2014.
I wish I'd read that a little slower and noticed 'while the PS3 area'.

My poor heart :(

Ah, I must have misread then. Still, I seriously hope there are a number of announcements - it's starting to feel like there is little to no support from Japanese developers at the moment, and my purchase decision hangs on that.
I feel this 4 titles will be the japan launch games

Sandfox

I wonder when the next HSG game is going to get announced? I might actually buy it this time for nostalgia.

rvy

Banned
All indie games are boring?

Personally? There's a few that I enjoy, but they're mostly boring to me. The only one that Sony has shown that interests me is Hotline Miami.

Do I need to slap an IMO in every post I make? If you think they're awesome, who am I to say you're wrong. I don't find them awesome.

EmptySpace believes that just because a game has an aaa budget does not guarantee it being good, great, even average.

I despise AAA games these days. 500 people teams, no direction, disjointed messes, buggy out the ass.

Sojgat

I think we all know GT6 is only coming to PS3 because Polyphony Digital is putting most of their efforts into a next gen Omega Boost sequel. It's probably one of these unannounced games.

Symphonia

Banned
And this, friends, will be the moment shared by all when Sony announce an exclusive deal to bring Grand Theft Auto V to PS4. We shall watch, we shall bask and it will be glorious.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Ah forget it!

iboDE2JUvXOcTL.gif

iGfLEJeVbvhAg.gif

We're getting excited, because we can!

People may will come out sad, some may even be banned, but we'll all live nonetheless.

Abriael

Banned
I seriously doubt Yakuza Ishin is gonna be one of the titles. It doesn't seem like they have anything real to show yet.

Top Bottom