• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shooting at Wayfair mall WI.

LordCBH

Jun 4, 2020
I thought these northern states shut down anywhere the public might want to go because of the China flu

and 3 others

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2020
I want you to be an on the scene reporter. Like, there's a house on fire, people jumping to their death, you're just kinda slowly oscillating back and forth with your back to the cameraman, then turn around with bags under your eyes, in the most monotone deadpan voice, "It's pure bedlam".

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Sign and haxan7

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
I want you to be an on the scene reporter. Like, there's a house on fire, people jumping to their death, you're just kinda slowly oscillating back and forth with your back to the cameraman, then turn around with bags under your eyes, in the most monotone deadpan voice, "It's pure bedlam".
Just holding the mic would have him wheezing due to being so fucking fat. I think you're just trying to get him killed by Covid, etc.

Last edited:

Kreios

Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
Something sketchy is going on. A warning? What are the odds, seriously. A maga rally was scheduled there tomorrow

Last edited:

Torrent of Pork

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
I live in California so my AR is not an assault weapon but a fully compliant modern sporting rifle with a ridiculous shark fin grip ;)
Sorry about your cucked AR bro, what's it chambered in, nerf darts? If you would like to come out to Florida I could take you to the range, and it can watch as you fire a real rifle.

May 22, 2018
Lots of people, including a ton of Democrats, would beg to differ with you. Run with that ball though, and see where it takes you.
No I am not expecting guns to be taken away or whatever. That is an impossibility in this shithole at this point. But at the very least that means there is someone who can keep it from getting any worse for at least 4 years.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
No I am not expecting guns to be taken away or whatever. That is an impossibility in this shithole at this point. But at the very least that means there is someone who can keep it from getting any worse for at least 4 years.
You do realize that Biden was part of an administration that got busted running guns to the drug cartels that got innocents killed on both sides of the border, right? I guess to Biden, they’re only “weapons of war” when people like him aren’t either using them or supplying them.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
You do realize that Biden was part of an administration that got busted running guns to the drug cartels that got innocents killed on both sides of the border, right? I guess to Biden, they’re only “weapons of war” when people like him aren’t either using them or supplying them.
That has literally nothing to do with what I said, but okay.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Sure it does. You said he isn’t going to make it worse, how does gun running that gets nnocent people killed not make things worse? Unless you’re asserting that it’s safer for the American government to give guns to the cartels than it is to have them in the hands of law abiding Americans.

And really, why doesn’t Biden put his money where his mouth is and have his security detail get rid of its “weapons of war”? I’d be much more inclined to believe he isn’t a hypocritical fool if he did, but you and I both know he won’t.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
EDIT: Nevermind. Its not worth the rabbit hole.

Have you ever shot a gun?
Yes I have. I was also taught how to clean one and properly maintain it. Growing up in Oklahoma with a gun nut for a grandfather its kind of hard to avoid that kind of shit.

Did you think that somehow me having shot a gun would miraculously change my mind on how I feel about gun ownership in America? Because it doesn't. In fact being around my Grandpa is what cemented my feeling about guns and why they should be harshly controlled whenever possible.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Trump wasn't perfect, but he certainly didn't promise to have a punk on a skateboard come take people's guns away. Biden has specifically stated, numerous times, point blank: We are going to come take your guns, even if you are completely law abiding and purchased those guns lawfully.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
This "shit hole" being America?

Amazing how people who hate this country and always complain about the politics and culture of this country never jump on a plane and leave.

A.k.a I can't defend what the administration did, so I'll pretend it never happened.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
This "shit hole" being America?

Amazing how people who hate this country and always complain about the politics and culture of this country never jump on a plane and leave.
if you look through my post history you'll notice that I have mentioned on several occasions that sometime in the next five to eight years I plan on either moving to Canada or the UK if things don't improve here. But I don't have enough money saved up just yet to be able to comfortably move to another country stress-free just yet. I want to make sure that I have not only enough for the move and to get us settled but also provide myself and my SO a comfortable cushion should anything go wrong along the way.

Believe me if I could hop on a plane tomorrow and be rid of this place then I absolutely would. And that's with Biden taking office mind you. Because I don't see this country getting any better for at least 10 to 15 years.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005

if you look through my post history you'll notice that I have mentioned on several occasions that sometime in the next five to eight years I plan on either moving to Canada or the UK if things don't improve here. But I don't have enough money saved up just yet to be able to comfortably move to another country stress-free just yet. I want to make sure that I have not only enough for the move and to get us settled but also provide myself and my SO a comfortable cushion should anything go wrong along the way.

Believe me if I could hop on a plane tomorrow and be rid of this place then I absolutely would. And that's with Biden taking office mind you. Because I don't see this country getting any better for at least 10 to 15 years.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Last edited:

Kreios

Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
EDIT: Nevermind. Its not worth the rabbit hole.

Yes I have. I was also taught how to clean one and properly maintain it. Growing up in Oklahoma with a gun nut for a grandfather its kind of hard to avoid that kind of shit.

Did you think that somehow me having shot a gun would miraculously change my mind on how I feel about gun ownership in America? Because it doesn't. In fact being around my Grandpa is what cemented my feeling about guns and why they should be harshly controlled whenever possible.
in my experience, a lot of people who feel that way have never even shot one. That’s why I asked. I understand if you have distrust of others, leading to your decision, as I have been tempted to go down that line of thinking, but ultimately I decided that I’m in control over my situation. Your grandpa sounded like a nice guy, so actually that just makes me more curious

May 22, 2018
in my experience, a lot of people who feel that way have never even shot one. That’s why I asked. I understand if you have distrust of others, leading to your decision, as I have been tempted to go down that line of thinking, but ultimately I decided that I’m in control over my situation. Your grandpa sounded like a nice guy, so actually that just makes me more curious
My grandpa is a wonderful person in short bursts, but has an incredibly flawed personality. His insane conspiracy theories and fanatical distrust of the government is one of the main reasons why I leaned left to start with. Watching him yell at clouds as well as horde ammunition and firearms for years is what has poisoned me against the gun culture in America. In fact I would go so far as to say watching him waste so much time and money on his insanity is one of the main reasons why I am the way I am today.

And that's not even getting into his other severe issues. There is a reason why I'm not exactly heartbroken that the holidays are essentially canceled this year.

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: EHuntingon