• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Short Shorts July |OT| Sky's out, thighs out

Status
Not open for further replies.
More people should be wearing short shorts. They are comfortable and extremely relaxing. Do your part GAF. Wear your short shorts this July.

No fear.

*girls only

**thin, in shape girls only

men and women

What's the cutoff (pun intended) for an inseam to be considered "short-shorts" and not merely "shorts"?

don't have actual numbers but

Yellow_Model_Web_1_large.png

shorts.png

hRYGShY.png

i feel that those are a good way to go off of

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in. Show your legs. Fit-GAF pals like us are ready for this but not everyone is!

Don't be afraid to show off.

QLpiQZr.jpg

Shorts shouldn't go lower than the top of your kneecap. I guess everyone should wear shorts shorts then.

while this is true, don't most shorts stop right above the kneecap? I'm taking about shorts that show off your thighs more.

1.jpg

i could be wrong, but i dont see many (any) wearing shorts like that

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You need to have visible quads. Ideally 50% showing. "Short" is around 33% or more.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Those kinds of shorts stopped being popular for men in the 90s, in which longer shorts took the scene.

I can't say I wouldn't mind seeing more guys in short shorts, but they're definitely not for me.

Rookje

Surprised Chubbies weren't mentioned yet. They have one of the smartest marking campaign ever.

Neons-on-Table_large.jpg

1.png

CIW20_large.jpg

Board shorts are for guys who skip leg day.

Pau

I do my part almost every day!

Not much choice here in Miami.

Now to convince my boyfriend to do the same.

spectros4

Neo Member
I'm a 19 year old guy and wear shorts that are above the knee. Is there something wrong with me? No.
I find them to be much more comfortable than what most people consider 'regular' shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom