• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shots fired from Insomniac?? Maybe? I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a conspiracy man. Sony and microsoft have been in cahoots this whole time. Manufacturing a console war to boost sales and shameless crosspromotion. Only now is it apparent. Stay woke

As I said in the other thread, sheer desperation from Sony to try and associate their brand with wht will be the biggest game of this year.

I don't blame them, they have precious little else to market the rest of the year.

Biggest Game of the Year? Wat?

PM me when Sunset Overdrive sells a quarter of the amount Destiny did on Xbox One.

Slowdive

Banned
Man, what's up with Sony? They were on fire for almost a year, then--suddenly--I'm becoming more and more disappointed with what they are doing. It feels like Nintendo is the only one of the three to be doing things right. Never thought I'd say that in 2014.
2015 better bring some improvements mannnnn

this is weird

It's a font.

Glass Rebel

I don't think Sony will survive the inevitable lawsuit that will follow. They're already on their last leg and honestly, I don't see them making any consoles after this debacle anymore.

kind of a silly thing to be upset about

tumblr_lho4arkeFI1qa6wvao1_400.png

This is bigger news than the Insomniac tweet.

that's pretty funny...sony got called out. It does look the exact same besides the color and word use. I am getting PvZ from that sale, though.

Beckx

"Hey, it happens, people use spray paint fonts every day, man, I didn't even know Sunrise Megadrive or whatever you call it was even a thing."

Koobion

Never going to get over Ted Price saying that Sunset Overdrive was "only possible on Xbox One". Just so painfully disingenuous.

Does anybody remember how terribly aggressively Colin Moriarty went after Price on IGN's own live interview with him immediately after the conference? It was supposed to be Twitter questions from fans, and they read Colin's - LOL! It was intentional, and very funny.

Is it an Insomniac FONT !? Is it up for sale ? Is it a normal Font that can be found online ?!

If it doesnt belong to Insomniac, why the rage ?!

To those asking whats up with sonic, I remember clearly that Killzone screenys were up on X1 exclusive list on the website.

So?, was the font used created by Insomniac?, i don't see the big deal if it wasn't, what if they had both used Comic Sans instead?, would they be arguing over it?.

rezn0r

Sunset Over Drive
Sale Of the Dead

and the fonts are identical.

Seems completely intentional, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

same here, I really don't get some of the responses acting like Sony let everyone down or whatever. seems like it was done in good fun.

typefaces don't have normal copyright laws, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom