• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shots fired from Insomniac?? Maybe? I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
original.jpg

Tizoc

It's just a coincidence.
That or someone just really like that font.
What's the name of that font anyways?

Einbroch

Banned
Pretty sure the guy/girl who picks the fonts gives zero shits about the font of a single game on another system.

Still a funny tweet.

Jomjom

Banned
They could probably slide by with the font... But that "O" is a dead giveaway

Look at the E and D. Those are dead giveaways.

Maybe Sony was trying to be a good guy and give Insomniac some extra marketing for the game. You know this will be on every single game blog within the hour.

Man, what's up with Sony? They were on fire for almost a year, then--suddenly--I'm becoming more and more disappointed with what they are doing. It feels like Nintendo is the only one of the three to be doing things right. Never thought I'd say that in 2014.
2015 better bring some improvements mannnnn

this is weird

Bessy67

Look at the E and D. Those are dead giveaways.

Maybe Sony was trying to be a good guy and give Insomniac some extra marketing for the game. You know this will be on every single game blog within the hour.
That and the backwards N. Obviously the same font. Nice of Sony to help advertise SO.

Strike

Aren't they making another Ratchet and Clank game? I think this is just a coincidence and Insomniac is having fun.

As I said in the other thread, sheer desperation from Sony to try and associate their brand with wht will be the biggest game of this year.

I don't blame them, they have precious little else to market the rest of the year.

Zaku

I'm trying to find if the Sunset Overdrive font is unique to them, or if they used one online. Right now all I can find is stuff named for it, which may be remakes generated by fans of the game.

Anyone else have luck with this?

As I said in the other thread, sheer desperation from Sony to try and associate their brand with wht will be the biggest game of this year.

I don't blame them, they have precious little else to market the rest of the year.

Calling Sunset Overdrive the biggest game of the year hilariously overstates the importance of it.

Einbroch

Banned
Man, what's up with Sony? They were on fire for almost a year, then--suddenly--I'm becoming more and more disappointed with what they are doing. It feels like Nintendo is the only one of the three to be doing things right. Never thought I'd say that in 2014.

this is weird

Over a font?

Or is this satire? I can't tell.

But a game that releases one week from today?

Artist created a piece of funky art and needed a font to go with it. Did some searching through a catalog/site with some fonts, found one that he/she liked and fit the artwork, and picked it. That's probably all it was.

Pastry

Banned

this is weird

Now I'm just confused, all they did was use a font man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom