• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should Crocodile dundee be cancelled?

ManaByte

Gold Member
I remembered in one of the crocodile dundee movies a scene where he humiliates a trans woman. Clip below. Could this be the end of any hope we have for Crocodile Dundee 3 being made?

It already was made.

MV5BMGVhYjA3NjAtOGIyZS00MmY0LThlZTEtMzAzZWQ2NzkwMjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Stouffers

Banned
Is there any type of reveal protocol or SOP when it comes to this type of thing? I have nothing against trans folk, but I’m not sure how this type of thing works.

Stouffers

Banned
What about Jim Carrey? He pushed Transphobia, Mental Illness bigotry AND is responsible for the death of thousands of kids with his anti vaccine nonsense.

Papa

Banned
What about Jim Carrey? He pushed Transphobia, Mental Illness bigotry AND is responsible for the death of thousands of kids with his anti vaccine nonsense.

You know all his recent virtue signalling is because his Mrs died of a drug overdose and he blames himself right?

First..
Manqw15.gif

Second..

Third..

The movies are fantastic. I watch the first 2 every year.

Fourth..

The soundtrack the first movie is iconic. Just fantastic.

Fifth..

I think this movie is when I learned about crossdressing ( what it was called then)

Sixth..

Cunth is a donk.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention. He did Strange Bedfellows....if you want something to get outraged about.

Good movie.

Strange Bedfellows is a 2004 Australian film directed by Dean Murphy and starring Paul Hogan and Michael Caton as heterosexual men who pass themselves off as a gay couple in order to get financial benefits from the government. A stage musical based on the film ran at the Princess Theatre in Melbourne.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
First..
Manqw15.gif

Second..

Third..

The movies are fantastic. I watch the first 2 every year.

Fourth..

The soundtrack the first movie is iconic. Just fantastic.

Fifth..

I think this movie is when I learned about crossdressing ( what it was called then)

Sixth..

Cunth is a donk.
That’s racist

The Fireman

Neo Member
Forgot to mention. He did Strange Bedfellows....if you want something to get outraged about.

Good movie.

Strange Bedfellows is a 2004 Australian film directed by Dean Murphy and starring Paul Hogan and Michael Caton as heterosexual men who pass themselves off as a gay couple in order to get financial benefits from the government. A stage musical based on the film ran at the Princess Theatre in Melbourne.

Didn't Hollywood rip this movie off with Adam Sandler or something? Maybe I'm remembering wrong as I haven't seen either one. Maybe it was just a remake or something rather than a rip off. It wasn't controversial at the time anyway (Strange Bedfellows).

Didn't Hollywood rip this movie off with Adam Sandler or something? Maybe I'm remembering wrong as I haven't seen either one. Maybe it was just a remake or something rather than a rip off. It wasn't controversial at the time anyway (Strange Bedfellows).

Yeah, I think they did. It starred him and that dude from King of Queens, right?

Alx

I remembered in one of the crocodile dundee movies a scene where he humiliates a trans woman. Clip below. Could this be the end of any hope we have for Crocodile Dundee 3 being made?

Commenting from memory here (can't load the video for some Reason), but I'm not even sure it counts as humiliating the trans woman. The point is that he's unfamiliar with this kind of person and has a "rough" way of checking such things. The joke is as much on Dundee as on the trans.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Commenting from memory here (can't load the video for some Reason), but I'm not even sure it counts as humiliating the trans woman. The point is that he's unfamiliar with this kind of person and has a "rough" way of checking such things. The joke is as much on Dundee as on the trans.
Compared to Ace Ventura where they show dozens of people throwing up after the reveal. You’re right, the joke here is on Dundee’s ignorance.

Cancel Jim Carey instead!

mr.dilya

Banned
I reference this scene a lot.

Example: "Damn bro, I wasn't sure if she was really a dude...I thought about hitting her with that crocodile dundee"

Top Bottom