• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shovel Knight delayed! Nooooooooo!

duckroll

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yachtclubgames/shovel-knight/posts/775106

No new release date yet. It'll be a few weeks after March 31. :(

New screens:

RWN6yOb.png

PTa4OXM.png

Arf! As always with these delays, I don't mind if it makes the game better and keeps the devs sane, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly disappointed due to anticipation.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I didn't even know it was coming out so soon. Can't miss what I didn't know I was gonna get. That kickstarter's still too fresh in my mind, it's hard to process that the game actually exists now.

Still impressed at the speed with which they've developed this thing. I'd be happy getting it this year, to be honest. A few weeks is nothing.

Kriken

A shame that it's pushed back a few weeks, but at least it should still coming before Summer instead of closer to Fall

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
This was gonna be my one Wii U game for March, so that's kinda sad. Is there anything else this month to take its place? What a sorry state of affairs that one indie game pushing its release back a few weeks means I'll have no new games to play for an entire month...

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
As far away as many other KS games seem to be (MN9, Shantae, etc), this... doesn't seem like a big deal at all.

As long as it makes it something like Mid-April, I'll be perfectly fine.

And is it now suppose to ship with all those extra modes it earned? That would make the wait even more trivial.

maxcriden

Ah, that's too bad. More time to work on my OT, I guess! (Also the thread title is super scary...I know you're a mod and everything but...would you consider putting "weeks" in the title? Pretty please?)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Graphics downgrade inc

Also, why did they never make the demo they sent out to youtube and other sites not available to the backers? Of all the people who should be able to download it...

bluexy

Ahh, that horse maiden in the second screen shot. I want to rescue that horse maiden with a shovel. These extra few weeks will be painful. Yacht Club Games is awesome.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
nononononononononoooooooo

On the plus side I can take my sweet ass time with DK

Yeah

Neoxon

It's only a few weeks, I'll live. It's not like it's getting delayed months. Besides, I'm all for a better finished product.

VanWinkle

Honestly, I forgot it was coming out this month. I'm more than fine with this. It will give me more time to play Infamous SS.

Top Bottom