Shovel Knight getting a soundtrack CD and Vinyl release feat. Hitoshi Ariga cover art

Living Proof

Aug 15, 2014
Detroit
Not sure if it's technically old, but it's been discussed over in the vinyl thread for a long while-- it was announced months ago.

Pre-orders for the vinyl are almost certainly sold out via Brave Wave/bigwax, though I believe Mondo will have all this stuff soon.

Blues1990

Jul 6, 2013
This is tempting. Especially with that beautiful cover that is illustrated by Hitoshi Ariga.

robotrock

Banned
Feb 28, 2010
Not sure if it's technically old, but it's been discussed over in the vinyl thread for a long while-- it was announced months ago.

Pre-orders for the vinyl are almost certainly sold out via Brave Wave/bigwax, though I believe Mondo will have all this stuff soon.
Nope, you can totally still preorder this at Brave Wave/BigWax

entremet

Dec 6, 2008
While I enjoyed the music, I can't see myself going vinyl for it. I'll get the CD version, though.

Living Proof

Aug 15, 2014
Detroit
Nope, you can totally still preorder this at Brave Wave/BigWax
Wow! I just assumed it was gone (the LP, that is) after they advertised its limited availability and the site crashing for half an hour after it went up.

Brave Wave isn't shy about doing multiple runs if there's demand, so I suppose it doesn't matter either way, but good on them.