• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show me your arts, GAF

GAMETA

Banned
I modeled this 3D diorama a couple of years ago, now that they announced Pikmin 3 Deluxe for Switch, I thought it would be cool to share:

4Zgm0D2.png

You can interact with the 3D model here:

Last edited:

Moomalade74

Banned
Did another quadruped animation test, this time with a lion rig. I'm getting a much nicer model rigged up, and I'll transfer it over and finish up the animation on that. Then the plan is to apply a ziva muscle sim on it, and export the cache to Unreal engine and set it in a natural environment. Really good fun, looking forward to learning Unreal.

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
I've barely drawn fuck all in the last few months and I'm pretty rusty but I did manage to get a decent sketch in today.

Done on my Note 10+.

The initial rough before I decided to duplicate on another layer.

9sW5IwB.jpg

wgpGp15.jpg

As far as I've taken it so far. I'd like to color it but I always have trouble choosing what colors I want for his armor/clothes.
1SKheOw.jpg

highrider

Banned
I put a lot of work in to doing the music and editing these. I just combined footage of jobs I’ve done since the the pandemicy thing.

I guess this is the right place to share this.

So there is an annual manga contest called Silent Manga Audition where people form all over the world draw submit short mangas with no dialogues around a theme. This year's theme is "creatures, spirits, and monsters".

Long story short, I managed to finish and submit my entry on time. This was my first time drawing a manga so it was very hard and I had to cut corners when it comes to backgrounds and colors, but I learned a lot in the process.

You can read it here. The premise is simple: three djinn hunters are searching for their missing comrade and find a djinn they presume is responsible for her disappearance. It won't take much of your time so I'd really appreciate if you shared your thoughts!

The results will come out in a few months. I don't expect to win a prize, but the the jury includes legendary mangakas Tsukaja Hojo (City Hunter) and Testuo Hara (Hokuto no Ken), so the idea that they will read my entry is enough of a reward for me.

Edit - a couple page to give you an idea of what it looks like:

kiK7AM3.jpg

BfIJI0Q.jpg

Last edited:

Tschumi

I'm not sure if this counts for this thread, but I filmed a Goosebumps/"Are You Afraid of the Dark?" parody called Noseboy a couple summers ago.

I had a spare 10 minutes.. liked it! Pretty good humour.. Is that you around 6:25? Hoho.. the main bully was pretty great xP

Top Bottom