• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show me your arts, GAF

JordanN

Banned
Starting another project.

CISBKNH.jpg

Iqzi3C8.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Star

Hello, everyone!

I just released my album, Coffin Music, today (October 1st)

1.) 0:00 THE SKELETON KEY
2.) 6:10 SEASON OF THE WITCH
3.) 9:28 HAUNTED HOUSE
4.) 12:58 FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE
5.) 17:20 KING OF DEMONS
6.) 21:12 PHANTOM OF THE NIGHT
7.) 24:52 MURDER ON GRAY STREET
8.) 29:43 GHOST STORIES
9.) 35:33 FEVER DREAM

Give it a listen if you'd like electronic/trap styled beats, heavy 808's and dark synths

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
hey - what's your situation?

I work for an animation studio in atlanta and we hire people like you.

if you'd like me to add your application to the pile let me know.
Hmmm, Atlanta. I'm actually from Canada though...
And my situation... it's a mix of looking for work but my stuff is geared towards another industry (Architecture).
Just a precaution, even though I'm not in a position to say "no".

Last edited:
Hmmm, Atlanta. I'm actually from Canada though...
And my situation... it's a mix of looking for work but my stuff is geared towards another industry (Architecture).
Just a precaution, even though I'm not in a position to say "no".

Yup thats what i figured regarding architecture, and specifically why I said we target hires like you. I also found your website... Im actually a 3d character/creature/et al. animator, worked in vfx film/commercial/episodic stuff in nyc for awhile. And settled down recently in atl with young family. Theres not a huge vfx scene here, but its growing. Method and fusefx have places here among others...Harder to freelance here than la/canada/ny due to less studios but if you can find a staff job its got a better quality of life imo (though i never worked in ca and am from the ny area so am biased towards it hahah...) anyways - its a big reputable 2d animation studio, but the 3d department is smallish. we do a ton of vehicle animation and environment modeling. Its certainly not for everyone, but depending on what youre looking for and where youre at in life its pretty solid. PM me if you want the studios name, or are interested in me passing name and portfolio along...

Tschumi

I'm still a dilettante at this, but I'm pretty proud of this piece.. white clay, i threw it and trimmed in myself.. transparent glaze outside, oribe green glaze on the inside.. the oribe has copper in it, hence the awesome metallic finish at the base of the bowl..

Note the consistent hairline crack lattice in the external glaze.. and note especially, if you would, the consistent wave finish present over the whole of the piece.. that's a grinding technique that isn't easy, but came to me naturally. So that was fun.

I also like my idea for a signature stand-in, the semicircle of dark red on the underside.

My "hometown" in Japan is one of the two most famous sites for Japanese pottery.. this "oribe green" is a local invention and highly regarded.. and on top of it all, i get to do this training in a fantastic ceramics museum atelier designed by the 2019 pritzker prize winner!

fsARpst.jpg

UsCQuWS.jpg

liKYRE3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom