• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Bloodborne Hunter

Ushiwaka

My second character. Viola Blackcape:

edcTYh8.jpg

tgQT5Jl.jpg

After starting Bloodborne all over last month, I wanted to make a char that looked like Cara Delevingne (girl with the eye brows)

Made a skill/blood character:

RC0AnVS.jpg

eR9Yx86.jpg

and then just picked her up again for an arcane run:

SjVZx8e.jpg

4nlhkgY.jpg

12291861_981609305214694_6201757468296480118_o.jpg

My Rakuyo user. I like the look of the Old Hunter Gloves with the Decorative Old Hunter Trousers. The brass goes really well with Maria's Garb. Cainhurst Helmet was due to my character originally looking like the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst before I tackled the DLC, and I liked the look, plus it kinda fits lore-wise.

Bacco

Banned
My Vampire Hunter D, except now it have Yamamura's black armbands and use a Rakuo :D
Also usually it got the little lamp.
Piercing rifle is the alt left weapon

bloodborne__d_by_damodega-d9jj9is.jpg

My Ash Williams from AoD

bloodborne__ash_by_damodega-d9jjb86.jpg

That was my Alucard in the first run, got cancelled by damaged data
Too bad, potentially was cool with Maria's jacket :(
bloodborne__alucard_by_damodega-d9jjblq.jpg

Ferr986

Grimløck;188331629 said:
maria cosplay:

CVqGP8oUkAAUaKQ.png:large

wow, great job, and with the superior hair!

The Maria set looks really good on female hunters. Classy and menacing at the same time.

here's mi Bloodtinge girl.

4M6qw2i.jpg

FtnLNo2.jpg

Vantablack

Neo Member
So my grandfather, Dr. Charles Lower, was a Shakespearean literature professor at the University of Georgia for forty years. He is the most intelligent man I've ever known, and I made a skill-build using the "professional" preset (because it's perfect for academia) using his likeness: the glasses, the hair, the beard, the two moles on his left cheek, everything is in its place.

bloodborne-20160916230608_orig.jpg

bloodborne-20160916230657_orig.jpg

My grandfather even uses a cane so this weapon was perfect!

bloodborne-20160916230922_orig.jpg

bloodborne-20160916230757_orig.jpg

It reminds me of how strong he is as a person, even if he isn't physically imposing.

Van Bur3n

On NG+2 for my first character at the moment and I've been taking a closer look at the environment this time around. Observing the details and taking in the views with some screenshots I've been taking.

With it, I've also been taking some cool screens of my character, Virentret the Damned. Former church hunter damned by the Healing Church for killing his own. Wanted to go for a plague doctor of the church look ever since I saw the beak mask for the first time:

3FpAtzj.jpg

uVhtT8J.jpg

s3joU9t.jpg

7Zfg4xR.jpg

Pastey skin is a must for Bloodborne characters. Nobody would have a tan in that universe

So my grandfather, Dr. Charles Lower, was a Shakespearean literature professor at the University of Georgia for forty years. He is the most intelligent man I've ever known, and I made a skill-build using the "professional" preset (because it's perfect for academia) using his likeness: the glasses, the hair, the beard, the two moles on his left cheek, everything is in its place.

bloodborne-20160916230608_orig.jpg

bloodborne-20160916230657_orig.jpg

My grandfather even uses a cane so this weapon was perfect!

bloodborne-20160916230922_orig.jpg

bloodborne-20160916230757_orig.jpg

It reminds me of how strong he is as a person, even if he isn't physically imposing.

What a great design

Saikyuen

Neo Member
My first and so far only Bloodborne character: Carmelia Valeri
She has been with me through 2 playthroughs and is probably one of my most favorite characters I have ever created. My goal was to create a no-nonse badass, inspired from the inquisitors from Warhammer 40k universe, who could walk into any battle and come out victorious.

YdsFp1f.jpg

cf0OLSF.jpg

je0mYgi.jpg

1lCxFrx.jpg

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
My first and so far only Bloodborne character: Carmelia Valeri
She has been with me through 2 playthroughs and is probably one of my most favorite characters I have ever created. My goal was to create a no-nonse badass, inspired from the inquisitors from Warhammer 40k universe, who could walk into any battle and come out victorious.

YdsFp1f.jpg
Awesome!

Top Bottom