• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Bloodborne Hunter

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Many great ones here. I should post mine soon. I already have ideas for new characters too.
Some of my favourites so far:
Griselda Grimaud
11078141_1420208338290423_7047776053295524470_o.jpg
PSY・S;157266949 said:
itried.jpg
mlphxt.jpg

tytwnq.jpg
playing as Jeremy Irons
CA5dUlyXIAI4wR1.jpg:orig

might take an in-game pic later
Also:
Tried to make my professional into some sort of mysterious foreign nationality assassin person thingy, coming to Yharnam to cure herself, or something like that. Not sure if I nailed it, but I quite like her. Sorry for the huge pic!
vrqdpo.jpg
Love her!
hFSZ69m.jpg

Lord Snuggles the Third
Whoa is that Alucard?

William Amrite, Hunter Extraordinaire
Reminds me of Liam Neeson. Intentional?

Number45

Meline Triana (I'd watched For Your Eyes Only earlier that day, if I could have found a decent red I might have made her look like Sheena Easton):

I spent some time getting the eyes and eyebrows looking good (I like my characters to look intense), then for some reason chose to cover most of it up! >_<

tcrunch

Now that I have played through Bloodborne once and worked all the kinks out, I now feel I can play the game as it was meant to be played:

As a naked blue man with 99 insight.
c96MtMG.jpg

Standing proudly alone against an orange nightmare world.

I bet this guy's glad he rang his Beckoning Bell!

SimonM7

Totally flipped my feces when I found this sweet hat, and immediately screenshotted...screenshot? It?

Then did it all over again when I put on the matching coat with popped collar. The design in this game is so cool.

Sorry for nasty Facebook compression.

My lady is "Saba", a character I drew for my Grimrock 2 party originally. Up right.

demolitio

I'm not very good at these but I need to make a Ned Stark for my next character so these bitchass bosses will fear my longsword. I'm sure nothing could go wrong. :p

At least my current character resembles me enough. Going to post next time I'm on.

HORRORSHØW

Now that I have played through Bloodborne once and worked all the kinks out, I now feel I can play the game as it was meant to be played:

As a naked blue man with 99 insight.
c96MtMG.jpg

Standing proudly alone against an orange nightmare world.

I bet this guy's glad he rang his Beckoning Bell!

so awesome

Dinda

Mia, who just made it to New Game+
kOkbSoo.jpg

bTZ3J5c.jpg

And my new one who i actually like more. She's a total Badass! Ophelia.
nnyjRvc.jpg

And with a bit more of her face visible.
YQ0vUeX.jpg

9wtFpom.jpg

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
You're taking too damn long, Morrigan. What are you doing, actually playing the game?
Haha, yeah, I meant to load my saved pre-set and take a screenshot last night but I forgot... >_>

Not a huge fan of Penny Dreadful, but it is thematically a perfect match for Bloodborne, and Eva Green... <3

Here's my attempt at Vanessa Ives from PD.
Awesome, and a fantastic idea! The whole Penny Dreadful cast could be made I think, from Sir Malcom to the butler. Great idea.

chrono01

I just wanted to say than you, Loakum. I tried using your additional pre-sets for your Alucard character, and he came out perfectly. I'll definitely be using him for my next run, since I can't [currently] alter the appearance of my character.

Oh well, gives me something else to look forward to!

Top Bottom