• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Brokun

i always try and make the character look as close to myself as possible... what are the male hairstyles? any of them close to mine? i wont have the game until friday... T_T

Just to clarify, you are NOT the amazing Joe Mad, right?

JWBg5S2.jpg

All style baby, i might try and beat the game dressed like this.

Mr.Mike

There's definitely been a huge focus at Bethesda at fixing up their faces and I really appreciate it.

People actually look like people now.

oh snap! i wonder if thats one of the things consoles will be able to mod... i know itll be vastly more limited than PC, but hair meshes should be one of the more simple things to add youd think right?

fuck yeah... my man! One of my all time favorite movies!

More hairstyles/customization options can realistically happen as long as they're approved by Bethesda.

Jobbs

Banned
40 min left, and once I'm in I bet I spend an hour in char creation, play an hour or so, then get too tired to go on.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I plan on creating Serge and Kid from Chrono Cross to get the pseudo-Chrono sequel I will never get.

Replicant

So am I correct in guessing that you can make/customize 2 characters if you want to? Male and Female? And you can use the 2nd character later on if you choose to?

Aenima

Wait...does that mean you're the one who posted this on /v/?

1447118643065.png

That's messed up, yo.

Lol. Was this made on photoshop or in game creator?

But hey, she could be a boxer, just showing the marks of her last fight, shes kinda smiling so i guess she won the fight. :p

Top Bottom