• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Furiosa (in name only)

377160_2015-11-10_000opu2p.png

377160_2015-11-10_0008lurj.png

Anyway, there's one missing feature from this already robust character creation system. An option to save/load and share your created character appearance. Too bad.

Anyway, there's one missing feature from this already robust character creation system. An option to save/load and share your created character appearance. Too bad.

That would be ace. I'm so bad as creating characters that I would gladly just download other peoples designs.

Steel

Banned

Put that on the "To-be-modded-in" list. Skyrim actually had that modded in in the slider extenders.

Steel

Banned
This is like the only female CaC on this thread so far that doesn't look like a slight deviation of the default model or is intentionally ugly. Was it hard to pull this off?

It's all in the nose. Everyone's using the same nose when you have a choice of 30 or so nose templates + whatever you can sculpt. And the freckles are just a check box. So, no.

Vex_

Banned
To all of the people complaining that they don't like "dolled up characters"... Play the game first.

If you played the game, you would know that when you create your character, you create him/her BEFORE the apocalypse. Why would the person be fucked up at the beginning of the game? Lmao
then they are in cryosleep afterwards -- perfectly preserving their current state.

To all of the people complaining that they don't like "dolled up characters"... Play the game first.

If you played the game, you would know that when you create your character, you create him/her BEFORE the apocalypse. Why would the person be fucked up at the beginning of the game? Lmao
then they are in cryosleep afterwards -- perfectly preserving their current state.

I completely understand that, doesn't mean I don't want to plan ahead and make the character look like I'm going to want it for 100+ hours versus 1.

Breads

Banned
Restarted the game now that I could finally be in the character creator longer than 3 minutes without crashing (thank you beta patch).

Knocks.png

Super bowl impressed by how diverse the characters look. In Fallout 3/NV and Skyrim I felt like the human characters were all very slight variations on the same template, it was hard to make a distinctive looking character.

NeoDeus

Basically made myself with more manageable hair than I'll ever have. I also took advantage of the fact that I knew my wife wasn't going to make it.

pduw7TI.jpg

And, as is my wont in all RPG's, the first thing I did once I was able to access my inventory was strip off all my clothes and go into the wasteland in my skivvies.

zUgVXwo.jpg

Replicant

Basically made myself with more manageable hair than I'll ever have. I also took advantage of the fact that I knew my wife wasn't going to make it.

pduw7TI.jpg

And, as is my wont in all RPG's, the first thing I did once I was able to access my inventory was strip off all my clothes and go into the wasteland in my skivvies.

zUgVXwo.jpg

That guy is you, right? So you got the hots for your own body?

The character creator can still mostly make horrendous looking characters I see...Good to know Bethesda have still kept that much loved feature in.

One Punch Man does look like Eminem...standard bald guy looks like one of the few non offensive options...Maybe it is better to just go all out weird and wonderful (and incredibly ugly)

KiraXD

^ nice job, especially getting Keanu's dead eyes.

i feel they need to be rounded just a smidge, just slightly less asian for that true, dead-eyed "woah" keanu. his eyes are super hard to get right... his Chinese/Hawaiian/English features are remarkably unique.

Coll1der

Banned
Does anybody know if you can change your bodytype in the game somehow? Just like you can change the face and the hairdo?

Oh wow! Theres glasses at last.

Can anyone tell me if there are different variants of glasses? Like more rectangular ones? I mean normal glasses, not sunglasses.

SigSig

Wow, for the first time in Beth history, the faces look really good.
Might grab the game later this week after all, even though it will take some time before the mods hit.

Top Bottom