• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

NeoDeus

Oh wow! Theres glasses at last.

Can anyone tell me if there are different variants of glasses? Like more rectangular ones? I mean normal glasses, not sunglasses.

So far, I've only found ones that look like these.

1rWMW9z.jpg

Is that what you're looking for, or the much more narrow kind?

Hedge

So how varied are the body types? Is it literally just fat, skinny, muscular? Or are there a lot of in-betweens?

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I just took the stock female figure and made a few changes, I'm not good with character creators. For some reason I think she looks like a psychopath, so I'm probably going to be a douchebag to the other NPC's for the entire game.

Aizo

Banned
I made two characters, but I ended up choosing the female one.
Beginning of the game spoiler:
It made it more impactful when my guy got shot, since I spent so much time making him!

So far, I've only found ones that look like these.

1rWMW9z.jpg

Is that what you're looking for, or the much more narrow kind?

Narrower, like this ones:
Emporio%20Armani%20EA%209654%20LF1.jpg

Ive only seen in the screenshots you guys are making the ones you showed, so I suppose those are the only ones. Still, as at last there are some type of normal glasses as an accessroy I suppose there will be modders that make all kinds of them in the future.

sappyday

CTcl3xoUsAAUG4T.jpg:large

CTcpLqEVAAAc2Mh.jpg:large

CTcpBlQUEAATwqA.jpg:large

I'm playing as Halle Berry. I wanted to make a better character since in this one you can tell I just reworked the default face. I just don't like how they set up the character creator. Too confusing and time consuming. I want the sliders back.

shmoglish

CTcl3xoUsAAUG4T.jpg:large

I'm playing as Halle Berry. I wanted to make a better character since in this one you can tell I just reworked the default face. I just don't like how they set up the character creator. Too confusing and time consuming. I want the sliders back.

Does she have 6 toes on every foot?

papo

Jimmy fucking McNulty.

DJYe8sP.jpg

Oh man this is amazing! Instantly recognized with a fuckin' McNulty line inside my head lol.

I wanted to make wither Will Smith( one of the options actually looks like him), Deniro, Cranston or one of the Doctors, but I was impatient and choose one of the generic ones. I'll go back to do it when I find a good guide to create it. I found the process a bit confusing and overwhelming compared to the other Bethesda games.

Top Bottom