• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Replicant

z8ByMMB.png

CiEOEgu.png

inxcDjk.jpg

This is Nora. First time creating a female in my Fallout playthrough. Like the narrative options it has. Built her with a lot of charisma and intelligence, hoping to make her crafty and resourceful.

Question for those already playing: can your character get scars via gameplay or any scars you have you need to design at the beginning?

edit: DOH! This question was meant for the |OT|. Sorry guys. :{

Icefire1424

I never spend time with this stuff, but I tried and do my best Bruce Campbell.

CBL87Il.jpg

The hair, eyes, and eyebrows are perfect. Upper lip needs to come out a bit more, and goes without saying, but needs more chin.

Seriously good work man, could tell who it was immediately.

gonna be awhile till i play this game(got 2 Tales games to play first) but character creator looks amazing
hopefully someone makes a One Punch Man mod so you can wear his actual clothes
and a Genos buddy as well of course

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Sanjuro

The hair, eyes, and eyebrows are perfect. Upper lip needs to come out a bit more, and goes without saying, but needs more chin.

Seriously good work man, could tell who it was immediately.

The lip looks different in motion. Biggest problem was lack of XXXL chin and sideburns!

Also, he is tough because you have skinny, fat, and now looking good Bruce.

EDIT: Also, the game identifies "Ash" for in game dialog!

Yoshichan

Aaaaaand final touch

8eMXIXd.jpg

Yoshichan

OKAY NOW I'M DONE

Shit's addicting and I'm normally not addicted to shit like this

W8f8lkW.jpg

Top Bottom