• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

papo

Has anyone made a Will Smith character? I know one of the options is really close, but I just lost my patience to make it work. I will do it later, but wanted to see if anyone did it already.

The Chef

Fallout 4 was the only game except Mass Effect where I didn't spend 5 hours making a character. The default face looks so good.

The beatup/bruised faces crack me up. I think it's because they still look like a happy couple and I can imagine them putting on this false smile when their lives are truly horrendous.

I would post my character if I could, but I'm stuck at work.

Sagely

Wow, some of these look great! I love the natural and weathered-looking characters especially. And the Trent Reznor one :3

Good character creators tend to sway me far more than they should. Between this and Jim Sterling's coverage, my interest in this game has gone from zero to considerable in just a couple of days. If I do play this, it'll be as a badass old lady.

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
First time playing a Fallout game (save about an hour of New Vegas). My vault dweller, Lauren Ipsum.

71nfKJG.jpg

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
first pass quickly this morning (IMHO and many others so far, this is actually VERY close to me IRL). May give it a second pass and change my wife (as I didn't realize you actually could)

Maligna

Banned
Wasn't there supposed to be spoken lines that use your characters name? Could have sworn Bethesda said they recorded hundreds of common names.

Gaz_RB

Wait you can change your spouse too??

Wasn't there supposed to be spoken lines that use your characters name? Could have sworn Bethesda said they recorded hundreds of common names.

Just the robot says it. He says "Mr (whatever your name is)".

Oh man. I just found a
Greaser Outfit and a Pompadour Wig.
(very minor spoilers, just a pair of clothes you can find) Hell yeah.

f4126rl3.png

f4221psq.png

BouncyFrag

Wow, these are really good. I only played a bit last night and used one of the defaults but I'm now inspired to give making one a go.

Top Bottom