• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Kaversmed

My friend did an amazing job on this.
ep4dSQw.jpg

Holy shit is that Robert Downey Jr.?

Shredderi

Can't wait for mods to make facial hair more high res. I would have gone with a more old and gray haired guy but when I make facial hair gray/silver it looks kind of...Gooey? The lighter colour makes it look even less sharp IMO.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
These are so awesome. Anyone know where the surgeon is? I kinda fucked up my guys jaw and mouth. It looked good in the creation but looks terrible while roaming and in cutscenes.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
CTpAdxZVEAAI7Sy.jpg:large

Can anyone guess who it is? Bonus if you can get the female character too.
John Locke, very well done too! Probably the most instantly recognizable so far. Some are really well done but I still need to be told who it is (and then I go "ah, yeah I see it!), but this one was perfect.

Not sure about the female character... Kate? xD If so, not quite as good as Locke. But I have no idea.

Hahahaha damn, another good one.

Man, some of the custom ones are amazing.

Whoops, I posted this in the wrong thread.

Name: Alexis
(Name is in the game which means Codsworth correctly addresses her and I like Alexisonfire)
pOQU6qg.png

ORbi3c1.png

2fwPv0j.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Gravatron/2015-11-12_00001.jpg[/IMG]

Need to get a better shot, but here she is! Not much different from one of the preset faces, but I like her.

Soupy

Banned
I'm RP-ing as Tony Stark.

Not super far into Fallout 4 yet, but just put on the blue jumpsuit for fun.

Intelligence & Charisma cranked at 10!

GHFAIo2.jpg

Ithil

So I started again and my new character is now Sarah Linden from The Killing played by the actress Mireille Eos. Really liked the show and her role was awesome. Smart, intelligent, calmed, super sexy on her own way.

Tried my best to recreate her in Fallout.

Also completely insane, but everyone's got a vice.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
post apoc waifu

1cbl9k.jpg

Top Bottom