• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Aske

They really nailed the character creator. Decently deep, but plenty of solid presets for most key facial features. Most importantly, it's simple to just make someone who looks good; which is what the vast majority of players seem to want. Remember all the "How Do I Make a Decent-Looking Character" threads after every major Bethesda release last gen?

I perservered with Skyrim, but it was a miserable process; and don't even talk to me about Mass Effect unless you're going to congratulate me on my Shepards. They looked amazing, as they should after all the blood, sweat, and tears I poured into them.

I love that I whipped up a unique character in Fallout 4 in the time it took to explore all the menus, and have no desire to visit the game's sensibly-included cosmetic surgeon.

Takuan

CUq-rmHUAAAKcSy.jpg

I feel like that's pretty solid framework for Clive Owen.

tejpis

Neo Member
Your character looks cool. What's the name of that outfit?

Feathered Dress, worn by Irma in the Memory Den. You can pickpocket it with 4 in Pickpocketing or kill her, I think. She might be essential until a certain quest is done with though.

My new character, Daisy Sinister, is going to be a frontman for pre-Fallout Fallout's premiere hair glam rock group. What are the good haircuts/etc.?

Here's my dude. He's Danny Rivera, a Latin-American war doctor and an absolute artist with a good knife in his hands. Though... he's almost completely blind now, thanks to an explosion that nearly cost him his life.

M70jawq.png

sVIgs8c.png

Tz7nArZ.png

I haven't had too much time to play the game, though, since these last few weeks of school have been pretty intense.

Aske

I readjusted her face a bit just before I left the vault. I think I'm getting there.

Eyes need to be closer together; face shape more round and less oval. But you're nailing the mouth and nose ...I feel like a plastic surgeon the amount of time I've spent in these character creators.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Suited up and ready to go

Fz9ms2S.jpg

Nailed it. That last round of tweaks made all the difference. Time to watch her get blown up by supermutants!

I never intended to play with her, since I have a playthrough I'm working through now. However, I also never expected she would turn out as well as she did so I may use her someday. Thanks for the feedback.

fallout4_201511140022ilpcc.png

Modeled after me. Now that he has spend so many days in the Wasteland I'm wondering if I should fuck him up more, or least put some dirt on him (on the other hand, I do have bathtubs in my settlement...).
Added facial scar due to his military past.

Friend's comment: Wow good job, he really looks like you. Just older and more handsome.
>.>

My character is a dark skin woman who was born in India before her parents moved to the US. Her name is Aaliyah.

I had a more natural hair cut but the Wasteland will change you.

015FF7883DB682378C6408D84BD7477C72A40638

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
A bit LTTP, but here's mine. Was going to spoiler tag it but I see the costume's already been posted freely anyway.

"I guess I get to be the Silver Shroud! ..yay!..."

ScreenShot10_zpswhuor3o8.png~original

alexbull_uk

Definitely easier in Fallout 4 to make characters that don't look like they have some kind of terrible illness.
Mine's pretty close to default, but that's because I'm boring.

3HRB2Qw.jpg

Maligna

Banned
Finally found a style I like. Armorer Level 4, plus Ballistic Weave crafting gives this outfit 110 points of armor. Sure helps clean up inventory space/weight being able to just wear this instead of all those heavy armor pieces.

12402173_10153876771729439_8161026807051571069_o.jpg

12484866_10153876771719439_651910192785456044_o.jpg

Top Bottom