• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoukGalaxy

Here's mine. PS5 and Series X, 65" Panasonic Calibrated OLED with Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 sound setup. Love it 😁

s6l7OhF.jpg
Fbqdsy1.jpg
XYhfwKO.jpg
RUuFoFT.jpg

And a bonus image. I've started building my own mini gym in the spare room during this last lockdown. Only the carpet left to replace when the shops are back open;

9rzCvJ2.jpg
Awesome !
However... WHERE IS THE CAT ? 😾
I want to see it... NOW ! 😼😹

DapperSloth

Yes! There are cable management pics in the spoiler.
Just attach cables with ikea cable management kit to the back o the desk. Go cable by cable and buy as much small zip ties as possible. I got 600 ziip ties from auchan for like 10pln (really).
Turn on music and relax.

Yeah I saw your pictures but I want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Do you nail them to the back of the desk lol? Damn 10 złoty for 600 zip ties. In Sweden you get like 100 for 5 euros.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Yeah I saw your pictures but I want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Do you nail them to the back of the desk lol? Damn 10 złoty for 600 zip ties. In Sweden you get like 100 for 5 euros.
yeah just nail the plastic tabs to the back haha. Sorry, I have no more pictures and don't wan to move my desk now. Maybe when I get new monitor ...
The glue ones also work but I find the plastic hooks easier to nail where I want and just take off and nail were I need elsewhere.
Generally, You can hook the power cable to the back of the desk and zip tie other ones to it

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I really wanted to upgrade my rig but I just bought a new house. Probably for the better anyway since GPU's are basically impossible to get right now.

yeah I wanted to build a pc but couldn’t find anything. Considering shucking my prebuilt and building one with the CPU and GPU but so far happy with it.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
I love that you have a carpet on top of a carpet.
Lol

yeah it was from another room and had no place for it so figured use it to keep the chair’s wheels from doing to much damage. Hoping to re do floors in a few years (I hate carpet).

DapperSloth

Lol

yeah it was from another room and had no place for it so figured use it to keep the chair’s wheels from doing to much damage. Hoping to re do floors in a few years (I hate carpet).

Same here lol. Don't have any carpets at home. I also have cats so helps with the vacuuming.

Zero7

You know you hot a dreamcast once it turns yellow
Very true, I've had my DC since Xmas 1999 and it's my fave console. Gonna try and restore it sometime, I also have a SNES that looks like it's sat in a bucket of piss for a year.

Kinds hope the PS5 doesn't look like that in 20years time.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Very true, I've had my DC since Xmas 1999 and it's my fave console. Gonna try and restore it sometime, I also have a SNES that looks like it's sat in a bucket of piss for a year.

Kinds hope the PS5 doesn't look like that in 20years time.
the great thing about the PS5 is you can replace the plates or do a paint job yourself with a light coat so you don't lose the detail

fart town usa

Gold Member
Alright. Forgive the mess but it's my basement and in a constant state of reorganizing which then just creates more clutter.

Comfy as hell though.

luhTAzo.jpg

Saturn, PS2, PS3, PS4, 360, XBOX, N64, Wii, Trinitron, wife's old LCD (doesn't get much use). Wii U, Switch and 2nd PS3 are upstairs. SNES and Genesis are in the closet.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
It's the CaseLabs Merlin SM8! I bought it back in 2013 and have been enjoying it ever since. Unfortunately the company went out of business a few years ago though.

If space isnt an issue bigger is better for sure. Better for airflow etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom