• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show Us Your Motorcycles - The Thread

keraj37

I will start obviously - I love bikes a lot, it is my main hobby, but only off road Enduro and Cross bikes.
Nothing gives such joy as plowing the field with a strong two stroke!

Here are mine:
1. Kawasaki KMX 125, two stroke, 31HP - a beast for its size.
P9080003.jpg

2. Suzuki RM 250, two stroke, 55HP a mega beast - it is plowing everything in the sight.
P8310001.jpg

keraj37

Been looking for a moto thread! here's my current collection, I go through bikes like crazy though. I had 5 before I sold two off.

2016 YZ450 (60th anniversary edition)

c0bIExv.jpg

2005 TE510

6HigRl6.jpg

2004 KX65SM

nEniuxi.jpg

Soul mate found! Your Yamaha looks like killer - 450 4 stroke I guess? Around 50HP I guess too?

keraj37

yup! came from a 350 ktm I had bored over to 365 which still wasn't enough so this 450 feels perfect.

Is it you on the video? Where do you ride it? Arizona? Texas? CA?
You have many views on that: 13.4k - a lot? and you ride great, like a pro, mate.

ccrruuxx

Neo Member
Is it you on the video? Where do you ride it? Arizona? Texas? CA?
You have many views on that: 13.4k - a lot? and you ride great, like a pro, mate.
yeah that's me, riding in NM. All those views are pretty much from reddit but I got another 10k on a little wheelie loop I made, wondering if I have enough reach to make it worth starting a YouTube channel...

and thanks! really wasn't riding hard here at all, once I throw a new chain on here for Christmas I'll head over to my favorite little quarry and show you guys come cool stuff.

keraj37

yeah that's me, riding in NM. All those views are pretty much from reddit but I got another 10k on a little wheelie loop I made, wondering if I have enough reach to make it worth starting a YouTube channel...

and thanks! really wasn't riding hard here at all, once I throw a new chain on here for Christmas I'll head over to my favorite little quarry and show you guys come cool stuff.

Do it, and show it here, would be great! I bet chain for bike like this costs at least $200 :)

termos

Banned
Been looking for a moto thread! here's my current collection, I go through bikes like crazy though. I had 5 before I sold two off.

2016 YZ450 (60th anniversary edition)

c0bIExv.jpg

2005 TE510

6HigRl6.jpg

2004 KX65SM

nEniuxi.jpg
tha yamaha is really gem bro and I do love it for sure :)

ccrruuxx

Neo Member
tha yamaha is really gem bro and I do love it for sure :)
Thanks! it used to look like this but I wanted to save the plastic so I put on those fluorescent yellow and wow do they pop!

lbjO3PS.jpg

this yellow version has always been my dream bike but I didn't want to ruin the plastics because I thrash the shit out of my bikes when I ride.

Kenpachii

big.jpg

Head seal thingy needs to be changed on it. its like a 10 buck part. But takes 1000 bucks to replace because the whole engine needs to be taken out. So kinda docked it for a while now. Couldn't be bothered.

Thing is fast as hell tho.

Last edited:

keraj37

I have this awesome and beautiful bike and I Harley ever ride it
I have this beautiful bike and hardly ever ride it
6PsTl97.jpg

6PsTl97.jpg

N7WAVkM.jpg

N7WAVkM.jpg

You Harley ever ride it? :D

Beauty - the only kind of bikes I would accept after off road are chopers like yours.

big.jpg

Head seal thingy needs to be changed on it. its like a 10 buck part. But takes 1000 bucks to replace because the whole engine needs to be taken out. So kinda docked it for a while now. Couldn't be bothered.

Thing is fast as hell tho.

The image is broke :(

termos

Banned
Thanks! it used to look like this but I wanted to save the plastic so I put on those fluorescent yellow and wow do they pop!

lbjO3PS.jpg

this yellow version has always been my dream bike but I didn't want to ruin the plastics because I thrash the shit out of my bikes when I ride.
how much mileage it does give you on off roades ?

TrainedRage

Banned
how much the black one will cost in asian countries ,
I assume you mean the '86 Radian? Its a 600cc bike. It it pretty rare to find in good condition.

I got mine for 1,500$ but had to put quite a bit of work into it. You could fine them for like 500-2000 $

The bike in the second pic could cost from 2,000-8,000$ depending on year and milage.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Some motorcycles seem like a lot of fun but stats show they end with injuries plus cars are bigger and stronger but I could see myself getting a bike down the road.

highrider

Banned
Bikes are cool. Too bad in the DC metro area you’re pretty much guaranteed to be killed or hospitalized riding one.

termos

Banned
I assume you mean the '86 Radian? Its a 600cc bike. It it pretty rare to find in good condition.

I got mine for 1,500$ but had to put quite a bit of work into it. You could fine them for like 500-2000 $

The bike in the second pic could cost from 2,000-8,000$ depending on year and milage.
damm so you are crazy bike lover bro and bought all these great vehicles really :)

keraj37

This is the closest thing I had to a motorcycle. It's my old 840cc supercharged drag bike. Ran on alcohol. I was about to run 640 4 barrel Demon carbs on it when I ran out of money and desire and gave the whole sport up. I do miss it though.
ixLXkR1.jpg

zGk0eT5.jpg

wniAAVb.jpg

0kdQo0K.jpg

YzY1Yxw.jpg

That stylish skull on the front... I runs on alcohol? Just like me :)

keraj37

Couple clips from a quick ride today to check if my new gearing was good.

Man, NM looks like paradise for dirt bikers like yourself. And the sound of your bike is great - compare it to mine 125cm :)
(Recorded today after changing gear box oil - oh boy, it needed it - shifting is much lighter and overall is much more agile now)

Q6c766q.png

DR650

My previous bike was really short which messed with my back, this is a lot better for my height (197cm)

That is what I love, enduro bikes and it is my dream size of 650.

ccrruuxx

Neo Member
Man, NM looks like paradise for dirt bikers like yourself. And the sound of your bike is great - compare it to mine 125cm :)
hey, you can't beat the sound of a two stroke! that's what I was raised on. my first bike was a KX80 (that I eventually blew up) and a while back I owned a KX500 for a while (that I broke 3 vertebrae riding the first day i owned it). that bike was a legit beast and I honestly regret selling it but I was moving and didn't need so many bikes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom