• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your pictures

I thought a thread for random pictures would be cool. Everyday, people are taking pictures of shit on their phones and probably never showing them to anyone. Show 'em to us. Your dog, your cat, your garden, your day out, your work....whatever. It'd be good practice to post multiple pictures in quote or spoiler tags so as not to destroy someone's browser.

I'll start. My wife, her folks and mine all went to The Gobbins today for my birthday. The Gobbins is located in Islandmagee on the east coast of Northern Ireland. It's a retreading of a very early railway line through some spectacular scenery. Sea birds are everywhere and I even got to see a Puffin for the first time in person. Unfortunately I did not capture the Puffin in picture form but I got some pictures of the place.

You can find out more about The Gobbins here. https://thegobbinscliffpath.com/

Also, look at the size of my dog's ears.

MetalAlien

Banned
rCxzwgi.jpg

I was on the shore controlling the drone. They had never ridden a jet ski before and kept falling off. We do trail rides alot. This is Burro Wash Trail.
Nevada? How hot is there? Today was about 15 degrees celcius here but it worked out ok, there was a bastard of a hill to climb on the way back from our walk, the tour guide said it was a 1 in 4 gradient. If it had been much warmer I probably would have passed out.

MetalAlien

Banned
Nevada? How hot is there? Today was about 15 degrees celcius here but it worked out ok, there was a bastard of a hill to climb on the way back from our walk, the tour guide said it was a 1 in 4 gradient. If it had been much warmer I probably would have passed out.
That day it was in the 70s american. It's very cool for this time of year. Ususally we are 110 by now. Burro is a mandatory 4x4 trail but you can do it in 2wd if your truck is set up right.

Guiberu

I have thousands of photographs saved across various locations, both local and online. I've never done anything with them.

Used to love taking them. But you know. Something something, bullshit reasons.

I should really take my camera out again.

0Av75l6.jpg

m90FKRB.jpg

uoBNkVi.jpg

2ckXy3F.jpg

pzJdDOD.jpg

rtjD3zj.jpg

RpILdiu.jpg

I8x2gBs.jpg

qphQhzN.jpg

M82W4ud.jpg

Vlaphor

I'll post a few pics here. They'll be spoiler tagged as they are fairly big.

You can tell the health of an arcade by the prizes they offer

KjWcKf7.jpg

This is Fun Factory on Redondo Pier. Closing later this year after having been in business for several decades (before this visit, the last time I had been there was the late eighties)

Me winning the Pop Tarts lottery

LDp46Ti.jpg

The batteries that came with a cheap tv I bought awhile ago

xqNqX0U.jpg

and some bunnies I came across while doing a bike ride

2KqWrML.jpg

Slane festival 2019. Metallica headlining with Ghost as main support. You can see Slane Castle on the right.
A

This is New Lodge. Its one of the most notorious areas of Belfast. I took the picture while we were overseeing an asbestos removal job. During this job, the removal contractor's van was broken into and their lunch was stolen. A builder also had a £400 still saw stolen and sold back to him for £150. Delightful place, you'll get some mad Google results from it. The tower blocks were used as British army lookout points during the troubles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom