• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show Us Your PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up & Get Rewards!

Not Bad, Most of POE is because of the new Metamorph league to be honest

P7oxf6p.png

zJtaVLF.png
The stat cutoff was before Metamorph dropped....Nice try PoE addict....(I'm one of them)

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Yeah thanks, been trying EU link or by separately logging into my account and then clicking it directly from my account after I’m logged in (not from link posted) still get the same message.

Nattan

This not working right for me was because of data collection settings. If you have given permission to collect "additional data", it works as intented. This is mentioned at the bottom of the stats page, but I missed it.

Psykodad

Banned
This not working right for me was because of data collection settings. If you have given permission to collect "additional data", it works as intented. This is mentioned at the bottom of the stats page, but I missed it.
I had already given all the required persmissions. Doesn't change.
Still not working for me. (Netherlands)

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I had already given all the required persmissions. Doesn't change.
Still not working for me. (Netherlands)
Afaik it needed to be turned during 2019 so activating it now won't work. You can only hope that your 2020 wrap-up will work without issues.

Psykodad

Banned
Afaik it needed to be turned during 2019 so activating it now won't work. You can only hope that your 2020 wrap-up will work without issues.
That's a shame.

Wanted to see how many hours I've put in Dreams so far.
Easily #1 spot and must be a couple of hundred hours. Lol

Last edited:

Three

Mine seems busted. I spent most of this year playing God of War and a bunch of PSVR games (mainly astrobot) but none of them even show. Said I played 2 games this year 1 hour in Destiny and 9 in Overcooked. The whole year! Weird.

Edit: ah must be because I turn off all the send data options.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Ahahaha it didn't get any of the games I actually played! I cleared 4 JRPG's this year and it is showing inflated numbers of games I had "running" while I was messing with the audio settings. Also zero hours of online play this year! FUCK PSN!

uR16XLq.png

LONELY SATURDAY NIGHTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom