• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show Us Your PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up & Get Rewards!

I got action hero as a reward.

gUufhES.jpg
Mind boggling that you've spent 300+ hours on Black Desert when I deleted it after 20 mins of gameplay 😂 props to you.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Who can beat my 1381 hours on one game? There was an expansion this year.

mprJA7a.png

OkrZvCK.png

Fl9qly4.png

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

John Day

More games than last year, but less time with them 😰

Im getting old.

mwPOjSA.jpg

7IuWujO.jpg

aE0lo3n.jpg

LOL at Anthem being most played online. Does that count log in attempts??

Max_Po

Banned
I barely turned the thing on this year. Played most stuff on PC. Hasn't been a big year for games for me until August, I haven't checked my WoW Classic played time yet and I'm not sure I'd be comfortable doing so.

i5lDoP6.png

You are weak and a disgrace to PlayStation Nation...

joking....

• LOL
Reactions: AV

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
123.jpg

I'm kinda shocked. It took me 27 hours to finish Death Stranding, around 30 for Kingdom Hearts 3, and etc. I wish we could pull up 2015

D95-EAE99-8-B67-416-C-88-E9-B071-C1-F538-D4.png

Not 8 hours like I stated somewhere else. That was 2018 with RDR2 and GoW. Nintendo and MS exclusives got some time in 2019 too.

Last edited:

Koopatrol

Barely played any games this year. My total hours are like a third of what they were last year... only 217 this year.

PrSO91b.png

My most played game is from 2006 lmao. No regrets tho, Persona 3 is amazing.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
My stats were low this year, but I've been dealing with a lot of changes in my personal life.

9EQo6u3.png

My favorite achievement wasn't one I unlocked, but the one my brother got for platinum-ing Bloodborne (bonus I was in his trophy pic!)

A9NNx9G.jpg

sol_bad

How do you post the images of your achievements? I'm on my phone and can't see a way to save image or anything.

Fake

How do you post the images of your achievements? I'm on my phone and can't see a way to save image or anything.
Android? If so, log in and use the Screenshot feacture of Android (I guess the turn on/off button. Hold for a sec and he will take the screenshot).

1ceNx8V.png

What’s sad is that God of War and Spider Mans play time was my Sons.

Last edited:

sol_bad

I generally get only 2-3 hours of game time a day Monday to Friday and then the wife and I are watching stuff on TV. Weekends are generally out unless she takes a nap so not sure why it says Saturday is my most active day. I mainly play exclusives on PS4 and when I start a game I really stick with it until I finish it.
lol

dPxoUFQ.png
rnCoOYw.png

RDh4gVd.png

I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 1 and 2 on PC too.
JsokLWd.png

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
xteSoU8.png

DDODSnf.png

8E7G9Ah.png

KWjNaNa.png

Kinda surprised I clocked in more hours for DQB2 than Death Stranding 2. I thought I clocked in only 90 hours, lol.

nahcir

Neo Member
My top game was Doodle Kingdom, which I played for 23 hours? I played negative 267 hours locally, 0 in PSVR and 358 online, which makes 91 hours of gameplay during the whole year? And in that time I somehow managed to get 71 platinum trophies? Damn, I'm a beast.

That shit is bugged.

C54TTfw.png

E8dMyQb.png

SKnxFcF.png

frsgFMk.png

Ifug6tk.png

Lol. it took me more time to finish Days Gone than Death Stranding.

RDR2 not even enter the list, i may have finish that in less than 20 hours

6NRk3ff.png

8FMD1Iz.png

Last edited:

magnumpy

FF7 remake should be a blast. although I usually hate remakes this one looks to be something special. don't know if this is PS exclusive or not but regardless it should be a good time (y)

DelireMan7

For unknown reasons my Wrap up is completely incorrect :

Oeq7SDO.jpg

It skipped a lot of game like :
Dark Souls Remastered, Sekiro, Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Knight

But somehow the trophy list seems accurate :

g0vtyra.jpg

Mine is borked... 1st Place with Binding of Isaac Rebirth and 96h sounds about right...2nd Place with Tekken at 8h? Nah! I played through Spider-Man+DLC last year! I have PSVR and use it from time to time... 0h! Also nah!

Best is 3rd Place: Fucking Doodle God for 2 hours! XD

Last edited:
oXhv85h.png

Also I don't get how I only played 219 hours online given I never played MonHun offline.............. :lollipop_astonished:

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

I had telemetrics turned off on my PS4 so no stats for me. :( What's strange is that I was able to get the last year's wrap-up without allowing Sony to spy on me.

Edit: Ah yes, GDPR changed things, now I get it why it worked last year.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
I got Monster Hunter at launch and still somehow ended up putting in another 107 hours in 2019. And my most played time is Sunday nights, which is no shocker.

xrnzaaas

Not avaible for me. EU account which is weird. . .
Probably the same problem like I have - "Users need to have a registered PSN account in their region, be age 18 years or over, have played games on a PS4 console for at least 10 hours between January 1, 2019 and December 10, 2019, and have allowed us to collect “additional data.” Users can check their settings on PS4 at [Settings] > [Device Data/Health & Safety] > [Device Data].

Top Bottom