Shu Yoshida: "Console Debut" means it may come to other consoles in the future (NNK2)

May 23, 2011
FL USA
Sometimes the people who claim the moniker of "gamer" are just pathetic imo...
How is "Console debut" not clear outside of spelling out which consoles it may or may not come to in the future?

In regards to NNK2 the only one id be shocked about is Xbox because of Level 5s history with Microsoft.

Jan 24, 2005
Lol.

Its funny because compared to like...a couple years ago companies are being incredibly transparent at these conferences. In the past everything would just be "coming to PS4" and no mention of anything else to let people assume full exclusivity until PR said otherwise.

May 25, 2013
Could be a lot more confusing like, you know, "Coming holiday [insert year], exclusively on [insert console] "
Well, it can be reasonably interpreted as "you may buy it this <holidayname>, on <consolename> or you may wait an unspecified amount of time until it becomes available on other platforms".

IIRC for purely exclusive games Sony use the "Only on Playstation" official label.

EDIT: As for PC, it seems (to me at least) Sony have taken a page out of the MS rulebook and considered it "not a console (not all the time, anyway)".

oti

Banned
Aug 5, 2012
Didn't Adam say "PS4 exclusive"? I mean in the end who cares but there was a weird discrepancy between what he said and what was written on the screen when the NNK2 logo appeared.

I would like to make an "Xbox dudebro gets NNK2 for Christmas" joke but aren't most dudebros on PS4 now anyway?