• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shuntaro Furukawa further hints at Nintendo Switch Mini

I’d like to see a clamshell design that mixes the 3DS with the GBA SP. The screen should fill the entire top part while controls, speakers, etc are in the bottom part. It just has to support TV out (a mini-dock sold separately) and bluetooth controllers.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed, I would like one that is not portable (no screen, bundled with a good pro type controller)... I'd buy that in a heart beat, if it was reasonably priced.

Petrae

I'm disappointed, I would like one that is not portable (no screen, bundled with a good pro type controller)... I'd buy that in a heart beat, if it was reasonably priced.

I, too, would’ve preferred a better home console that performs well compared to its peers than a kinda-portable hybrid that sacrifices performance for pseudo-portability.

But Nintendo had a different plan, I guess.

I, too, would’ve preferred a better home console that performs well compared to its peers than a kinda-portable hybrid that sacrifices performance for pseudo-portability.

But Nintendo had a different plan, I guess.
It's not too late, they can split them going forward, make a weaker/less power hungry portable, and make another one that is more competitive specs wise for those who are TV bound, and don't want to bother with the gimmicky aspect of their console.

Top Bottom