• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2+ for Vita delayed. Again. (NA/EU)

https://www.facebook.com/civ/photos/a.349831890358.197044.117631940358/10153793420275359/

rEMHznM.png

the entire game is released in (quality, not cheap) full english in asia already. what's taking so long?

delay if old

it was originally launching dec 3 2015 in eu + na, but then was delayed to january 26 2016 on dec 2. now, on jan 22, it's been delayed to... some time in 2016.

18-Volt

this is super weird, it probably failed in certification for some reason.

It has every certification it needs, PEGI, ESRB ratings, PSN clearance (it has trophy lists) and it's released in 2 regions. 2K said in this update that they are "making sure that the title lives up to our expectations" but there is nothing wrong with already released JP ans asian versions of the game.

I really want to know why 2K delaying their games. It's not like they have a busy schedule.

I'm importing the Asian version.

- was fucked but no one noticed

As I've said in a few places, I've been playing a fair bit of the Asian-English version and there seem to be no problems. It's possible there's something that caused it to fail cert I suppose, but it seems unlikely (and who's going to fix the game anyway? 2K China are dead).

Retail would be an interesting development, but that seems unlikely given the ever-shrinking presence of Vita at retail in the west.

VeeP

As I've said in a few places, I've been playing a fair bit of the Asian-English version and there seem to be no problems. It's possible there's something that caused it to fail cert I suppose, but it seems unlikely (and who's going to fix the game anyway? 2K China are dead).

Retail would be an interesting development, but that seems unlikely given the ever-shrinking presence of Vita at retail in the west.

Besides the extra characters, any real difference between the iOS version and Vita version?

Shai-Tan

Banned
I wonder how many people with Vita don't have an android or iOS tablet. I've had Banner Saga for like a year on Android. Civ Rev is one that would even work OK on phone. Looking at the reviews of Civ Rev 2 on Android it seems like they haven't even been actively updating it.

The_Monk

It seems a good game to play on the go, a couple of rounds here and there or bigger gaming sessions if you want it as well. Still curious about the portable XCOM version as well. Hope both can be a full and entertaining experience.

Fisty

Argh just saw this, i am disappoint

Hopefully they are adding an asynch multiplayer mode or something. Definitely need it.

Top Bottom