• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sidney Powell says 'Trump team will prove case within two weeks.'

NoMoChokeSJ

Jun 3, 2014
Now they're accusing Georgia Governor Kemp of being involved in the "steal".

So, Biden, AOC, Bernie Sanders, all the Obama appointed judges(and apparently some Trump ones), China, BLM, Antifa, the CIA, Governor Kemp, and SoS of Geogia Brad Raffensperger, Dominion voting systems, and thousands of poll workers across the country all united in one vast conspiracy to steal the election from Donald Trump? Did I miss anyone?
Hugo Chavez, who has been dead since 2013. So apparently he is now either a Zombie, a vampire, maybe even Jesus, or some other undead character.

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
Hugo Chavez, who has been dead since 2013. So apparently he is now either a Zombie, a vampire, maybe even Jesus, or some other undead character.
They are saying this is going back to 2004 when Chavez commissioned the machines to be built/used by systematic company which was eventually bought by Dominion.

They are alleging elections have not been legitimate for a long time in the US. They are throwing out the horrific accusations that no sane person would lie about. The blow back will be so hard if they cannot prove this.

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
People haven’t figured out that Sidney Powell is mentally ill yet?
Her reputation is immaculate.

Its the fact that her reputation IS so stellar that has people listening very closely. The accusations are so outlandish, so huge, people are literally shutting down in disbelief.

she says we will see for ourselves in 2 weeks. I think 4 years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, has earned Trump 2 weeks to prove the accusations. If even an inkling of what they are accusing the democrats of is true ... woo boy

Last edited:

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
People haven’t figured out that Sidney Powell is mentally ill yet?
I have considered it her claims are that wild.

The only thing keeping me in the fight is that everyone said the same exact thing when she accused the FBI of terrible things and defended General Flynn. She then won the case.

She has given us a time line for her filings. She said Wednesday at the earliest and Friday at the latest. I think she is overworked and does not realize next week is Thanksgiving. Because of this I will give her until the 1st to officially file anything.

If nothing is filed by then I will say it is all lies. There will not be enough time until the 8th for the case to work its way through the system.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Punished Miku

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
They are saying this is going back to 2004 when Chavez commissioned the machines to be built/used by systematic company which was eventually bought by Dominion.

They are alleging elections have not been legitimate for a long time in the US. They are throwing out the horrific accusations that no sane person would lie about. The blow back will be so hard if they cannot prove this.
Nah, Trump could never prove Obama was born in Kenya, which he stated just as certainly, and you'd think no sane person would have lied about having "total proof" of that, but he did.

Even if it's not proven in the eyes of the law, it'll remain "proven" in the eyes of Trump world.

Again, it's a new stab-in-the-back myth.

"Trump wasn't defeated in the electoral struggle, he was stabbed in the back by Democrats, Venezuelans, GA Republicans, Soros, RINOs and even some of his own appointed judges!"

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Oct 4, 2020

This is wilder than fiction being played out if true. I'm starting to believe the more info that I find. For me the only way to process all this to just enjoy the show. :pie_thinking: :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Jun 10, 2004
Nah, Trump could never prove Obama was born in Kenya, which he stated just as certainly, and you'd think no sane person would have lied about having "total proof" of that, but he did.

Even if it's not proven in the eyes of the law, it'll remain "proven" in the eyes of Trump world.

"Trump wasn't defeated in the electoral struggle, he was stabbed in the back by Democrats, Venezuelans, GA Republicans, Soros, RINOs and even some of his own appointed judges!"
100%.

Reactions: CloudNull

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019

This is true. If Trump does lose this will be a massive conspiracy that will never go away. People will use it to explain why their side lost.

I doubt anything malicious will come from this. It will fade into the noise like 9/11 and JFK.

benjipwns

Jul 11, 2007
Now they're accusing Georgia Governor Kemp of being involved in the "steal".

So, Biden, AOC, Bernie Sanders, all the Obama appointed judges(and apparently some Trump ones), China, BLM, Antifa, the CIA, Governor Kemp, and SoS of Geogia Brad Raffensperger, Dominion voting systems, and thousands of poll workers across the country all united in one vast conspiracy to steal the election from Donald Trump? Did I miss anyone?
Bernie Sanders is both victim and perpetrator of The Steal™:

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Someone in another thread posted this tweet, she details a lot info with links to wiki leaks and articles to same Frankfurt location. Pretty interesting information.

Read it. Compelling. Detailed enough to seem legit, but wildly outside my knowledge base. Though at one point all the Flynn/FISA stuff read the same way and all that eventually checked out.

Honestly, at this point I hope Sydney is correct and can prove it because I would prefer to live in a world where this Establishment shit was nuked into orbit than the one where it might have simply escaped punishment and taken over. I do not know and can never know how deep the rot goes, but we all know there is rot... and I want it excised and the wound cauterized.

I am rather shocked the whole server thing has any legs at all. It read like fanfiction. Still could be, but it's interesting.

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014
I am rather shocked the whole server thing has any legs at all. It read like fanfiction. Still could be, but it's interesting.
Sidney said it's true that US forces got the servers but she doesn't know if the good or bad guys have it. She thinks the government is working on an investigation of what really happened.

I thought the team might have access to it but it seems that's not the case so who knows what will be done with information that comes from that investigation.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Haribokart

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Do you have a link for Trump claiming he had "total proof" as opposed to simply believing it?

I know almost nothing about the whole birth certificate controversy. Just did a lot of searching for quotes, I couldn't find any assertions of proof. I found this article

which sort of sums up the issue [i think] and mentions he made accusations about a book Obama wrote which claimed he was Kenyan and something about his grandmother saying she was at his birth in Kenya.

Both of those statements appear to be true [though are not proof he actually was]. And honestly, far from presenting them as 'proof', the quotes CNN use literally have Trump also giving possible other explanations - [perhaps he lied to the book publisher and said] "he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"

Here is an article by CNN listing Trump's '14 most outrageous' claims regarding the issue:

None of those quotes have Trump claiming proof, just belief. Heck, 2 of them reference the book and the grandmother as 'outrageous'.... but both appear to be true.

The closest I see to any claim of proof is number 8, where he tweeted:

"An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud"

Which obviously isn't a claim of proof at all, just a strong statement. Doing some digging on that.... my guess is this refers to Sydney Blumenthal, or someone else quoting Blumenthal to Trump:

I have no interest in researching the whole birther issue, or derailing the thread, but I am just curious whenever someone puts things Trump [or anyone really] said in quotes. Did Trump actually claim he had "total proof"? I can't find anything close.

• LOL

hyperbertha

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2018
There you go! Anger is an important part of the process of accepting loss.
You were salty as fuck few days ago tho from all the allegations. Gay citizen unconditionally supporting the party of lgbt rights like an NPC hmm were have I seen that before? 🤔

Relax, even if trump overturns it he won't gas you guys.

Reactions: GribbleGrunger
May 22, 2018
Give me few solid examples of what constitutes hard proof for you to believe this election was stolen. In terms of mail in counting, dominion,
The evidence is presented to a federal court and the court overturns the results as a result. Until then its just unsubstantiated allegations as far as I am concerned.

hyperbertha

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2018
You know what I mean. I'm not going to ramble off a list hypothetical examples of evidence that I would accept. I just want all this supposed evidence presented to a court and verified. Is that seriously such a problem for you?
We already presented plenty of evidence. If you can't accept that you absolutely need to list what constitutes evidence for you, so that I can be sure you aren't just moving goalposts or making up your own definitions. Man up instead of dodging everything like a pussy.

sw0mp_d0nk3y

Jun 3, 2013
New Hamshire
Since the Trump team's main argument comes down to Dominion voting systems, he should immediately resign as that should also nullify his 2016 win, where the same systems were used. Obama can be reinstated until a "fair" election can be had.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
I expect Powell to have plenty of receipts. We can see more than enough ourselves between the dominion connections, statical analysis, voting records, etc
My only concern with Powell is her use of words like 'Biblical' and 'Kraken'. Those give me pause for thought in terms of believing her entirely.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
We already presented plenty of evidence. If you can't accept that you absolutely need to list what constitutes evidence for you, so that I can be sure you aren't just moving goalposts or making up your own definitions. Man up instead of dodging everything like a pussy.
You have provided a bunch of stuff that means exactly fuck all unless its presented to a federal court. So you can sit and post youtube videos, tweets, and eyewitness reports from random Trump supporters until the end of days and it will still mean exactly nothing if the Trump legal team does not prove any of it in court. That has been my stance since the start of this circus.

The only people who have moved goalposts when it comes to what constitutes evidence is the Trump supporters. Because during the Kavanaugh shitshow the Right yelled "accusations aren't evidence!" and during the MeToo movement people also shouted that unless its proven in court people shouldn't be cancelled or fired from their jobs. They attacked the sources for being random people on social media.

But now suddenly accusations from random people on social media are very important and evidence being produced in court is suddenly not so important. So don't accuse me of moving goalposts or "dodging everything like a pussy" when my viewpoint on this whole thing has been consistent from the start. It's you all who keep moving the goalposts when it comes to "evidence". Not me.

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
this makes me think they obtained the dominion source code
I'm sure she's got plenty to work with and has enough to think she can win. I'm just not fond of hyperbole. It makes me suspicious out of habit.

She's well renowned. She's not stupid.
I'm aware of that and I'm 80% certain (not that that's a thing) she's got the real deal.

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
The lady makes a good case and I would like to believe it, but I find it implausible that they would rig the election and neglect to rig it to vote in a Democratic senate.

Last edited:

belmarduk

Nov 19, 2019
You were salty as fuck few days ago tho from all the allegations. Gay citizen unconditionally supporting the party of lgbt rights like an NPC hmm were have I seen that before? 🤔

Relax, even if trump overturns it he won't gas you guys.
salty.. when? They are, and always have been ridiculous. My sexual orientation has nothing to do with any of this... or are you just bringing it up this way because you would get banned for calling me a fag?

• LOL
Reactions: hyperbertha

Mista K

Formerly 'Kreios'
Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
The lady makes a good case and I would like to believe it, but I find it implausible that they would rig the election and neglect to rig it to vote in a Democratic senate.
it’s more about running the board than which state is what exactly. The most unbelievable thing to me is the sheer number of votes Biden got, and the total itself. US population is 330 million, current vote total is roughly 160 million. It’s also highly suspicious how Republicans won in just about everything else except the presidency

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Oct 4, 2020
She did alluded to both in those interviews. Maybe just some select races.

hyperbertha

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2018
But now suddenly accusations from random people on social media
Wot? This isn't what's happening.

And you still didn't answer my question. We both know the left won't accept evidence even if there was a hidden camera zoomed up into some random counter who crumbled up every single trump vote of the day.

What's going on here is your side subverting the meaning of evidence to suit you, and then trying to block all efforts to gather further evidence through meaningful audits. Everybody knows how this game works.

I'm allergic to soy and salty about nothing. You aren't very good at insulting people. What reason would we have to be salty? WE WON!
I didn't even try to insult you tho. Stop derailing threads with your insecurity while we discuss ways for Trumpster to win back a stolen election. You are salty because its getting more obvious by the day you didn't win at all.

belmarduk

Nov 19, 2019
I didn't even try to insult you tho. Stop derailing threads with your insecurity while we discuss ways for Trumpster to win back a stolen election. You are salty because its getting more obvious by the day you didn't win at all.
We did, though. Ultimately, it doesn't matter if you refuse to accept the results of the election. Biden has won and will start his presidency in January. Nothing has come or will come from any of this conspiracy garbage. You only believe it because you want to. Your god-emperor has fallen and you are powerless to do anything about it.

• LOL
Reactions: hyperbertha

hyperbertha

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2018
We did, though. Ultimately, it doesn't matter if you refuse to accept the results of the election. Biden has won and will start his presidency in January. Nothing has come or will come from any of this conspiracy garbage. You only believe it because you want to. Your god-emperor has fallen and you are powerless to do anything about it.
You only believe you won because you want to at this point more like. Ignoring the rest of your delusional post.

• LOL

Mista K

Formerly 'Kreios'
Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
But that shouldn’t matter if it is rigged, should it? I would think that a rigged election would work in favor of those who had rigged it.
well that’s the takeaway here. Machines were probably stuffed with single vote ballots, along with switching Trump votes or weighting them differently. Also, who believes Biden is a much better candidate than Hilary or Obama? It doesn’t make any sense

Last edited:

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
well that’s the takeaway here. Machines were probably stuffed with single vote ballots, along with switching Trump votes or weighting them differently.
Yes, but if they are being weighted differently, why didn’t the Dems win the senate?