• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SIEE fills a bunch of new trademarks ahead of conference (Shadow Of Colossus included

FelipeMGM

DCIztaoXgAQJ7uW.jpg:large
that remake incoming

Also filled tms for: Frantics, Knowledge is Power, Bravo Team, The Inpatient

and multiple language options for THAT'S YOU which is rumored to be a party game

DCIe37HWAAEoFg1.jpg:large

Post conference Edit: Just like last year, all tm's were related to games announced at E3

CHC

SOTC could really benefit from a remaster. Such a brilliant game but it really handles like a beast, not to mention it's only on PS2 and 3, neither of which are really supported officially anymore.

big fake

SotC is being remade? Ported? Someone TELL US??

Clearly Last Guardian sold well that they are willing to re-release the game on PS4.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Gimme that Fumito Ueda Collection that includes Ico, Shadow of the Collosus and The Last Guardian!

Did the Shadow of the Colossus PS3 remaster improve the PS2 original's insanely aggressive LoD system? That thing was a technical marvel on PS2 but I'd really like a version of the game with zero pop-in.

Dunno why people are jumping to the conclusion that this is a remake and not a port of the PS3 remaster though.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I'll try not to get too hyped.

I would kill for new versions though.

Option-

what do you think guys? is a sequel to sotc be possible? i guess it would be somewhat possible in the universe and ueda definetly owes sony sth..

Sotc remake or being available on the ps4 with some improvements would be great. I adore ico just as much so would hope ico has a future as well.

Yay for SotC. One of favorite games.

The other trademarked names are terrible. Please don't tell me those are AAA games that will be revealed.

Top Bottom