• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: what comes to your mind first?

What song comes to your mind first when you think of "Silent Hill"?

• 1. Never forgive me, never forget me

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • 2. Silent Hill

Votes: 45 91.8%

• Total voters

Camreezie

If this series comes back in the big way that all media are saying it will , the fanbase is gonna have to take a large chunk of credit the way theyve basically willed it into reality after Konami effectively flushed it down the toilet.

If this series comes back in the big way that all media are saying it will , the fanbase is gonna have to take a large chunk of credit the way theyve basically willed it into reality after Konami effectively flushed it down the toilet.
I thought the rumors said they are bringing back the 3 big ones… Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Castlevania.

Last edited:
Head

silent hill film GIF

kunonabi

The SH1 main theme, Not Tomorrow, You're Not Here, End of Small Sanctuary, Please Love Me Once More, Theme of Laura, and the two promise tracks are the ones that always come to mind first.

I adore SH4's OST, outside of Tender Sugar which might be the worst track in the whole series, despite the game being flaming dog shit.

Post SH4 the only track that I care for is shot down in flames.

ACESHIGH

Banned
I think SH2 might be more mature but in terms of sheer scare factor you can't beat SH1. I played that game more than 10 times and it still feels scary/tense to play it. I'd say PS1 aesthetic and limitations add to it even. Truly one of the greatest games of all time.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Fog, radio static, isolation, sadness, beautiful but haunting music

anthony2690

Banned
Old mens hopes and dreams for the older games.

Loads of awful games, I don't think there has been a good silent hill game in nearly 20 years now.

Top Bottom